+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt

Please can you help to clarify this. For those of us who have our additional documents as "we do not need additional documents" should we also expect it to change to "not applicable" before PPR?
It looks like the new trend now or it doesn't have anything to do with PPR.
This has nothing to do with PPR as I have seen applicants getting PPR with almost every kind of ADR Status.

For those receiving Job-related Letters should also know that it doesn't have to do anything with your application or status. As I have seen hundreds of applicants without even ITA receiving these kinds of letters.

I hope this will help.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Changes in View Submitted Application Section:

Some applicants may see a change like Pay Section is omitted or some additional lines at the top. This is an error and doesn't represent anything regarding your application.

However, some applicants who received ADR in last few days saw an Upload section after ghost update and both disappeared after refreshing. This kind of change indicates that ADR is coming. In addition, many who received ADR or PPR after ghost update doesn't note this change.

I hope this clear confusion for many.

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
Changes in View Submitted Application Section:

Some applicants may see a change like Pay Section is omitted or some additional lines at the top. This is an error and doesn't represent anything regarding your application.

However, some applicants who received ADR in last few days saw an Upload section after ghost update and both disappeared after refreshing. This kind of change indicates that ADR is coming. In addition, many who received ADR or PPR after ghost update doesn't note this change.

I hope this clear confusion for many.

Thank you Bill for helping us here. I’m 216th day 20th August. Yesterday I saw updated around 12 noon London time. Maybe I can get PPR or ADR today .

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
I feel strongly there will be lots of PPR today after 12 noon UK time.

12-5 pm UK time. If anyone have received PPR please update

mohibpaki

Jun 11, 2017
They are mainly processing applications that have exceeded 6 months time and some random applications from August to December have also received PPR's. They have sent many PPR this week and I am sure that many more are coming in few hours.

Next week we may see even more PPR as they have finalised many applications and London will try to send as many ADR or PPR from Monday to Wednesday, so they can issue PPR by Thursday.

After that, we can see few PPR each week as it is the case in the past. So for me, Today should be the big day if London is really interested in processing files.

"Rest assured we will keep you updated"

Sir Thanks for your words... I hope we get some good news from LVO.

"Rest Assured we will keep asking you question" God bless applicants in LVO.

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
mine didn't change to "na" before my adr it changed to "WE DO NEED ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS" ... I don't remember the rest of the message. After uploading the adr, it changed to "THE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT YOU PROVIDED HAS BEEN UPLOADED". That's the message still there. PPR came the same day it changed.
Oh! Good to hear. Thank you and con
This has nothing to do with PPR as I have seen applicants getting PPR with almost every kind of ADR Status.

For those receiving Job-related Letters should also know that it doesn't have to do anything with your application or status. As I have seen hundreds of applicants without even ITA receiving these kinds of letters.

I hope this will help.
YES, thanks BillHyatt. Thank you for the wonderful you do here

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
mine didn't change to "na" before my adr it changed to "WE DO NEED ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS" ... I don't remember the rest of the message. After uploading the adr, it changed to "THE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT YOU PROVIDED HAS BEEN UPLOADED". That's the message still there. PPR came the same day it changed.[/Q

Oh! Great to know. Thanks and congrats on PPR

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
They are mainly processing applications that have exceeded 6 months time and some random applications from August to December have also received PPR's. They have sent many PPR this week and I am sure that many more are coming in few hours.

Next week we may see even more PPR as they have finalised many applications and London will try to send as many ADR or PPR from Monday to Wednesday, so they can issue PPR by Thursday.

After that, we can see few PPR each week as it is the case in the past. So for me, Today should be the big day if London is really interested in processing files.

"Rest assured we will keep you updated"
Does this also extend to other visa offices(l pray it does:))?

sk1976

Jun 1, 2017
Got Rprf request today along with travel document.Its not clear if I am supposed to submit the current valid passport copy or current and old passports together.
Will appreciate any advise on this.
My Aor is 27th Aug.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thank you Bill for helping us here. I’m 216th day 20th August. Yesterday I saw updated around 12 noon London time. Maybe I can get PPR or ADR today .
Yes, but don't be frustrated if you don't receive any. It can sometimes take a week to get ADR or PPR after ghost update. Anyways good luck with your PPR.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Got Rprf request today along with travel document.Its not clear if I am supposed to submit the current valid passport copy or current and old passports together.
Will appreciate any advise on this.
My Aor is 27th Aug.
FSW or PNP?

Do you know your VO?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
@BillHyatt

Got this yesterday:

Thank you for your email.

Your application is awaiting further review. We will contact you again via your MyCIC account as soon as we are able to.

In the meantime, please do not send repeat status requests to this office as we will be unable to respond to them. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

LBM

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

sk1976

Jun 1, 2017
Yes, but don't be frustrated if you don't receive any. It can sometimes take a week to get ADR or PPR after ghost update. Anyways good luck with your PPR.
Yes you are right Bill...I saw a ghost update yest and it was just there for few seconds and today I have recd Rprf request.