+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Remmy987

Jul 4, 2017
Hello BillHyatt,
I admire all what you are doing on this forum, God almighty will reward you. I got an update this morning.
- They requested for 6 months payslip and corresponding deposits into my bank statement.
- My P60
- Height & Eye colour details for the whole family
- Passport bio pages for all family members

Do you think my application is in the final stage?
Your response will be highly appreciated.

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
PPR

shuker ALHAMDULLILLAH :D

CRS = 982 | NOC = 2147 | Nomination (Ontario) = 2 Nov
ITA 6 Dec | Submission/AOR = 7 Dec, IP2 = 27 Feb | PPR 22 March..............
Congrats Man... it is so good to see a PPR for a Pakistani Applicant by London VO in a very short time. I mean its not 6 months yet.
So happy to see your PPR. Best wishes for you in Canada.
Did your ADR changed to NA before PPR?

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
@BillHyatt I just recieved this response from DRD. Do you recon SS?

Thank you for your email.
Your application is currently undergoing background verification checks. No further action is required from you. We will be in touch regarding the next steps in due course. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind Regards,
DRD

The initial response two months ago was your application is being reviewed by an immigration officer

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Congrats Man... it is so good to see a PPR for a Pakistani Applicant by London VO in a very short time. I mean its not 6 months yet.
So happy to see your PPR. Best wishes for you in Canada.
Did your ADR changed to NA before PPR?
Thanks, best of luck to you too, my profile changed to updated last week and got passport bio page request, after that it changed from "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" to "we are reviewing your additional documents" and then today I got PPR, this week my status was always "Submitted"

Reactions: Muhammad Faisal

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
You really shouldn't be anxious and not even contact them because YOUR ARE STILL IN THE 6 MONTHS STANDARD PROCESSING TIME!!!!
FOUR EMAILS? FOUR??? JEEEEZ!!
I've been waiting since June and all I sent is three!
Patience man!
I am loosing that patience. Thank you still.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto

Your application is currently undergoing background verification checks. No further action is required from you. We will be in touch regarding the next steps in due course. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind Regards,
DRD

The initial response two months ago was your application is being reviewed by an immigration officer
It seems general background checks are in process.

ALN9ja

Aug 10, 2017
Hello BillHyatt,
I admire all what you are doing on this forum, God almighty will reward you. I got an update this morning.
- They requested for 6 months payslip and corresponding deposits into my bank statement.
- My P60
- Height & Eye colour details for the whole family
- Passport bio pages for all family members

Do you think my application is in the final stage?
Your response will be highly appreciated.
Congratulations looks really close to PPR. What's your timeline please?

Ava.em

Feb 3, 2018
Hello Bill.

I just received the "how to find a job in Canada email". And I remember hearing that it's when the file is moved to London office that the email is sent.

Please how true is this?

Zeeman4

Sep 1, 2016
Security Screening takes a lot more time, however, S.15 verifications are much faster than S.16. You are in final stage and you should receive approval as soon as it finishes.
Thank you for your previous reply.

My medical was expiring on 17 may. Less than 2 month now. I send query, asking about Medical i have to do again.

They reply and extended till 14th March 2019. What you think they give extension for such a long time. Looks like i habe been selectes for ss.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017

Kind Regards,
DRD

I've received exactly the same response myself. And yes I'm guessing our files are going through SS.