+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

IIO

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Good point actually.
Upcoming bank holidays in the UK are from Friday 30th March to Monday 2nd April. Long weekend off.
We can all agree that our productivity drops when we are looking forward to an upcoming holiday.
That said, I wouldn't be surprised if LVO's productivity is 50% on Wednesday 28th March and probably f*** all (i.e. null) on Thursday 29th.
waow for real!!!!!!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thank you for your previous reply.

My medical was expiring on 17 may. Less than 2 month now. I send query, asking about Medical i have to do again.

They reply and extended till 14th March 2019. What you think they give extension for such a long time. Looks like i habe been selectes for ss.
It is difficult to say with so little information. You can order Gcms notes for detailed view.

Mbwaiter

Mar 29, 2015
Does anyone know by experience how long does it take to complete background check? My background check started on Feb 28th, 2018. Please share your thoughts

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
Hi,
I know I am getting anxious. But cant stop myself asking. Any one recently (last couple of weeks) has experienced any update on my cic account without seeing any changes or receiving messages? Its more than 24 hours since the update, nothing changed and no message.
The other thing is usually when there is any update in my cic account then you also receive email from "no reply@cic". But this time I have not even receive that email, I just checked the online account by chance and found an update written with no change and message?
Any one with these experiences?

mohibpaki

Jun 11, 2017
No it is Cañada House Trafalgar Square London UK.
Good day BillHyat,
This week is almost ended, What do you predict for the coming days about our files, are they going to process October batch any soon or we shall make our mind for June, July for PPR? Its almost 6 months now and we have not seen any movement rather than few August files..
Keepomg in mind for long weekend in UK.

Your time and concerns are highly appreciated.

Thanks

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
@BillHyatt

I just got following reply from London Visa office

"Your application is awaiting further review. We will contact you again via your MyCIC account as soon as we are able to.
Yours sincerely,
LBM

Is it something to worry. Should I expect ADR soon in MyCIC account.
hey.... congratulations on PPR

I got exact same response from LBM yesterday...I hope it's PPR for me too next...

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
@BillHyatt I just recieved this response from DRD. Do you recon SS?

Thank you for your email.
Your application is currently undergoing background verification checks. No further action is required from you. We will be in touch regarding the next steps in due course. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind Regards,
DRD

The initial response two months ago was your application is being reviewed by an immigration officer
I also got exactly the same reply yesterday. My application completed six months on January 31st and since then I’m receiving this reply from DRD. Don’t know what is going on with the application.

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
@BillHyatt

Please can you help to clarify this. For those of us who have our additional documents as "we do not need additional documents" should we also expect it to change to "not applicable" before PPR?
It looks like the new trend now or it doesn't have anything to do with PPR.

IIO

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
I also thoght the same but i called CIC 2 days back and they said my file is in NDVO. i received letter how to find job in Canada on 8th December.
I guess it happens once your file is transferred outside Canada. Good thing yours is in NDVO, they are much faster than LVO. PPR coming soon hopefully

IIO

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
@BillHyatt

Please can you help to clarify this. For those of us who have our additional documents as "we do not need additional documents" should we also expect it to change to "not applicable" before PPR?
It looks like the new trend now or it doesn't have anything to do with PPR.
mine didn't change to "na" before my adr it changed to "WE DO NEED ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS" ... I don't remember the rest of the message. After uploading the adr, it changed to "THE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT YOU PROVIDED HAS BEEN UPLOADED". That's the message still there. PPR came the same day it changed.

Reactions: Hemjay

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Good day BillHyat,
This week is almost ended, What do you predict for the coming days about our files, are they going to process October batch any soon or we shall make our mind for June, July for PPR? Its almost 6 months now and we have not seen any movement rather than few August files..
Keepomg in mind for long weekend in UK.

Your time and concerns are highly appreciated.

Thanks
They are mainly processing applications that have exceeded 6 months time and some random applications from August to December have also received PPR's. They have sent many PPR this week and I am sure that many more are coming in few hours.

Next week we may see even more PPR as they have finalised many applications and London will try to send as many ADR or PPR from Monday to Wednesday, so they can issue PPR by Thursday.

After that, we can see few PPR each week as it is the case in the past. So for me, Today should be the big day if London is really interested in processing files.

"Rest assured we will keep you updated"