ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I got ADR, one of which was spouse reference letter, He has a reference letter dated in October but wasn't included as I post his work history in personal history.

Can I still use that reference letter or request a new one.

Please I need your urgent response.

CC @bill

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi All,

I got ADR, one of which was spouse reference letter, He has a reference letter dated in October but wasn't included as I post his work history in personal history.

CC @bill
You can use it but Latest is always preferred. In case old is used write an LOE stating that you are not claiming a point for that.

Gbemjay

Mar 16, 2018
Hi All,

CC @bill
It's advisable you collect a new date reference letter to proof current employment status pls. What's your AOR?

slmaan

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
Usually, some applicants receive PPR or ADR within few hours after Ghost Update followed by those who receive in 24-48 Hours, then who receive in 7-10 Days and then who never receive anything.

In about 95% cases people received ADR or PPR in Max 10 Days and 5% who never got it. Therefore, I strongly believe that you will get something soon. Good Luck.
Thanks for your response..

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
For the guys who are getting Ghost update, can you confirm? like you got the email about that update as well or just was updated in the account only? So that we can keep checking our accounts? Well, which we usually do.
Plus, can you guys set your timeline to your signature? that will help us forecasting about our case.

Thanks

hamid.123

May 31, 2017
Folks, I've received a 5 pages request letter in my CIC account asking to follow few steps including passport submission along with photos within 30days. Is this PR letter? My CIC account is still saying "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made".

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Folks, I've received a 5 pages request letter in my CIC account asking to follow few steps including passport submission along with photos within 30days. Is this PR letter? My CIC account is still saying "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made".
Congrats!!...It seems like a PPR letter, which is asking you to submit passport. What is your timeline please? and your stream? i mean PNP or FSW?

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Congrats man. That is definitely PPR.

Reactions: hamid.123

Gbemjay

Mar 16, 2018
Congrats! It's ppr bro. What's your AOR pls?

Reactions: hamid.123

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Told ya good news coming your way after you had that updated status