+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Hi,
How to know about the visa office at which PR application is being processed. and how long it takes to get a reply back?
Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

Not sure how long they will take. I got a reply in a day. :)

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hope to see more PPR coming in few hours. Those who may receive ADR today shall submit documents immediately as they will send most of the PPR tomorrow (Friday). Good Luck and keep us posted.

Reactions: Rayan12

mohibpaki

Jun 11, 2017
Hope to see more PPR coming in few hours. Those who may receive ADR today shall submit documents immediately as they will send most of the PPR tomorrow (Friday). Good Luck and keep us posted.
Affraid of not getting update this week... who knows if LVO will work like this next week or not... atleast we saw some movement this week.. They may go to hibernation next week again... o_O

Reactions: Nader230

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Affraid of not getting update this week... who knows if LVO will work like this next week or not... atleast we saw some movement this week.. They may go to hibernation next week again... o_O
True that brother, and holy week is next week so they may or may not work next week :D

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
True. I wish this goes on. This wait is super frustrating:/

Nader230

Mar 12, 2018
True that brother, and holy week is next week so they may or may not work next week :D
Good point actually.
Upcoming bank holidays in the UK are from Friday 30th March to Monday 2nd April. Long weekend off.
We can all agree that our productivity drops when we are looking forward to an upcoming holiday.
That said, I wouldn't be surprised if LVO's productivity is 50% on Wednesday 28th March and probably f*** all (i.e. null) on Thursday 29th.

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Good point actually.
Upcoming bank holidays in the UK are from Friday 30th March to Monday 2nd April. Long weekend off.
We can all agree that our productivity drops when we are looking forward to an upcoming holiday.
That said, I wouldn't be surprised if LVO's productivity is 50% on Wednesday 28th March and probably f*** all (i.e. null) on Thursday 29th.
UK? I thought london visa office is located in london-Ontario not London UK..

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
No changes so far...

Nader230

Mar 12, 2018
UK? I thought london visa office is located in london-Ontario not London UK..
Hahahaha!! I dieded xD
Yea, about that... Those who were first to set foot on the newly discovered North American continent circa 1600 were not very creative with names.
For example: New York (US), London (CA), Peterborough (CA), and much more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locations_in_the_United_States_with_an_English_name

Hi,
London is the local visa office for residents/applicants of which country?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices/london.html

Reactions: smalkawi

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
@BillHyatt I just recieved this response from DRD. Do you recon SS?

Thank you for your email.
Your application is currently undergoing background verification checks. No further action is required from you. We will be in touch regarding the next steps in due course. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind Regards,
DRD

The initial response two months ago was your application is being reviewed by an immigration officer