19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Dear Rravindran,
Did your review of additional documents section change to "Not Applicable" on February 27, 2018?

No mine got changed to ip2 on the 20th of December

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
All these discussions seems strange to me. I do I even know which Visa office my application is being treated. I moved to IP2 since 25//1/18,since then no news
Send a mail to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca asking for your visa office, and follow the below format.

you must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

· Surname and Given name(s);

· Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);

· Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;

· Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Dear Rravindran,
Did your review of additional documents section change to "Not Applicable" on February 27, 2018?

Sorry .....my additional doc says .....not needed

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
After yesterdays update, i got this in my EE just now,

Dear xxxxxxxxx: This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: xxxxxxxx - xxxxxxxxxxx:  > Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a copy of the biopage of your passport. This must be received at this office by: 2018/04/15  The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.

how should this be responded? via web form ??
Glad to see your file moving, inshah Allah soon PPR... keep us posted.
And your EE profile is showing everything now or still nothing?

ziega

Mar 9, 2017
Hello everyone,
I'm new here so please bear with me.
My AOR is 22 Aug and I moved to IP2 on 31 Jan but no update since.
I emailed the London office to ask about the status of my application and they replied the same day asking to fill a word format document without giving me any update. The document is about passports' number, height and eye color. I submitted it one week ago and nothing changes.
My question is; should I email them again as I haven't received any updates or official requests yet?
Thanks in advance

maburaida

Mar 26, 2016
Hello everyone,
I emailed the London office to ask about the status of my application and they replied the same day asking to fill a word format document without giving me any update. The document is about passports' number, height and eye color. I submitted it one week ago and nothing changes.
My question is; should I email them again as I haven't received any updates or official requests yet?
Thanks in advance
Give another week and email them then.
Most properly you will get your ppr withing the coming week. congrats in advance.

Reactions: ziega

IIO

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hello everyone,
Thanks in advance
I think you should send another email immediately. I know someone who is in the same situation. She emailed LVO and they told her she was sent PPR immediately but she never got the PPR email. Sometimes the PPR emails are sent but for some reason don't get delivered.

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hello everyone,
Thanks in advance
Hi, pls wen u moved to IP2, wat was written on ur additional doc section,
Thanks