+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Addy123

Mar 10, 2018
Hello everyone,
I'm new here so please bear with me.
My AOR is 22 Aug and I moved to IP2 on 31 Jan but no update since.
I emailed the London office to ask about the status of my application and they replied the same day asking to fill a word format document without giving me any update. The document is about passports' number, height and eye color. I submitted it one week ago and nothing changes.
My question is; should I email them again as I haven't received any updates or official requests yet?
Thanks in advance
Any update? Its going to be 7 months. Kindly share email address of London Office

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I would like to request you guys to report the department from where you are getting replies from London Visa Office. There is a code word used for each department such as:
- EXP (Immigration and Medical Services Division)
- VCM (Program Assistant)
etc.

I found an interesting pattern of files moving through departments and need to confirm this through the larger sample of files. So, kindly update here with Department and Status of your file.

Thanks in advance.

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
I would like to request you guys to report the department from where you are getting replies from London Visa Office. There is a code word used for each department such as:
- EXP (Immigration and Medical Services Division)
- VCM (Program Assistant)
etc.

I found an interesting pattern of files moving through departments and need to confirm this through the larger sample of files. So, kindly update here with Department and Status of your file.

Thanks in advance.
Yesterday, I got email from VCM that my application is awaiting the review. Ip2 from February 27th

Sanahmed

Nov 18, 2017
Send a mail to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca asking for your visa office, and follow the below format.

you must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

· Surname and Given name(s);

· Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);

· Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;

· Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);
How long they take to reply? I sent the email on 6th March, till date no reply..