Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
I would like to request you guys to report the department from where you are getting replies from London Visa Office. There is a code word used for each department such as:
- EXP (Immigration and Medical Services Division)
- VCM (Program Assistant)
etc.

I found an interesting pattern of files moving through departments and need to confirm this through the larger sample of files. So, kindly update here with Department and Status of your file.

Thanks in advance.
They replied me and end of email as written below. It says "SNO" and no idea what it means.

Sincerely,

SNO

Client Service Unit
Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada | Trafalgar Square, London | Londres SW1Y 5BJ

Email – courriel : ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
They replied me and end of email as written below. It says "SNO" and no idea what it means.

Sincerely,

SNO

Client Service Unit

Your Status

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
I would like to request you guys to report the department from where you are getting replies from London Visa Office. There is a code word used for each department such as:
etc.

I found an interesting pattern of files moving through departments and need to confirm this through the larger sample of files. So, kindly update here with Department and Status of your file.

Thanks in advance.
Your application is currently undergoing background verification checks. No further action is required from you. We will be in touch regarding the next steps in due course.

Kind Regards,

DRD

Program Assistant | Assistante de programme

Reactions: BillHyatt

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Your Status
Below it is

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum. Sincerely,

SNO

Client Service Unit

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
etc.

Thanks in advance.
Dear Sir,

Last message received from:

"Please note that we have now linked the medical examination with your file – the medical is passed. No further medical examination is required at this time. We will be in contact when we require further action from you."

Note: They have asked about my bio page and other details and also about my spouse' before that.

Sincerely,

VCM

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Hi Mr BillHyatt,
"I found an interesting pattern of files moving through departments and need to confirm this through the larger sample of files. So, kindly update here with Department and Status of your file.

Thanks in advance."
What does it means I couldn't get it.
I always get reply from VCM that background checks are going on.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
etc.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Bill

I contacted London london twice on first occation it was reokied by CKB and then SNO both from Client Service Unit

immcanada2018

Feb 9, 2018
etc.

Thanks in advance.
This is mine, recently:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This email is in response to your enquiry below.

Your file is currently pending review by an Immigration Officer.

We do not require any documents at this time. Please do not submit any documents or make payments until requested to do so via your MyCIC account.

We appreciate your patience during this process.

Kind regards,

KKB
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House | La Maison du Canada | Trafalgar Square, London | Londres SW1Y 5BJ

Status: We're processing your background check since 27th Feb 2018.

Eligibility passed then set to not started before moving to LVO, Criminality and R10 passed. (From GCMS Notes). Security not started.

ciscawy

Aug 23, 2017
I received this on the 7th Feb, IP2 on the 27th of Feb.

"
Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum. Sincerely,

SNO

Client Service Unit

unitedkingdom.gc.ca| royaume-uni.gc.ca

"

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Please be advised that your application is awaiting final review by a migration officer in our London office. Please note that your application is still within processing times. As such, please refrain from communicating with our office before the six months timescale is complete.

We thank you for your patience at this time. Rest assured we will contact if you if we require further information or additional documents.

Sincerely,

VCM

Program Assistant | Assistante de programme Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres

Canada House | Maison du Canada

Trafalgar Square

London | Londres

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
What is you initial hypothesis here?
I am doing a little bit of research and found files are moving to certain departments. However, this is just an initial review and may not be accurate.

When the file is not opened most of the applicants receive a message from Immigration and Medical Services Division (or mostly from EXP) and this is the case for most of the Change in Information cases as well.

When a file is opened and is with analyst the replies will start to come from Program Assistants (or mostly VCM) and this is the case for most of the additional documents cases as well.

When a file is undergoing background or security checks by LVO the reply starts to come from Program Assistants (or mostly DRD) and this is the case for Data Release Cases as well.

For other departments, I need more research and Finally, I can't find exact names of the abbreviations used by the Visa Office.

These are initial understanding and I am trying to come with things that are more accurate.

maburaida

Mar 26, 2016
etc.

Thanks in advance.
Mine is:

Please be advised that your application is awaiting final review by a migration officer in our London office.

We thank you for your patience at this time. Rest assured we will contact if you if we require further information or additional documents.

Sincerely,

VCM

Program Assistant | Assistante de programme Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres

Canada House | Maison du Canada

Trafalgar Square

London | Londres

SW1Y 5BJ

Email – courriel :ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca |www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca