19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
All, FYI:
I just got this reply to the web forum I submitted a week ago, in which I noted that this lengthy process might impact some career decisions I have to make.

"The background checks on your application were only just submitted in early February.
Please note that we continue to correspond with you, after asking you to keep correspondence to a minimum. We suggest that you make appropriate decisions regarding your career, keeping in mind that processing of background checks are not within the London office and thus, out of our hands. Note that the background checks can take a few months. We cannot advise you any more than we already have."

When did you move to IP2 ??

Awel

Jul 17, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2017
Doc's Request.
07-10-2017
AOR Received.
26-09-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Thanks Dannio. It was generated same day so any update after then won't be in this version like you said. Just wondering at the conflicting responses. I'm actually yet to receive any mail concerning any interview date.

No I haven't. That's actually a bit confusing because of both responses received.
Hi please what is your NOC

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
No clue.
Latest update was Additional Documents status changed to Not Applicable almost 2 weeks ago.
How can I find out about IP1 and IP2 (w/o ordering GCMS notes)?

Your application online should say BG in progress since they have already mentioned it is in progress since Feb....Perhaps you could be one of those guys with IP2 and PPR in a day...Hope for the best mate.

Reactions: Nader230

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Hello @MJacob . Congratulations.

My timeline is similar to yours:
AOR: 5th July 2017
Medical Passed: August 2017
BG: NA (do not remember the date)
GCMS Notes recd: 16th Jan 2018 (Status: Securty Not Started, rest all passed)
BG: Changed to IP2 from NA (we are processing your background check) on 21st Feb 2018.
Same email recd from LVO: 21st Feb 2018 (Please be advised that your application is awaiting final review in our London office).
PPR:

Now waiting for my golden email!!!
Thanks!!

From what I have tracked on the forums and whatsapp groups you would be expecting the case to finalise / ppr wothin 30 days from final review! All the best!!

Reactions: Amardeeps4

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Aor 12th Jan 2017
I was in ss. It seems to be done as they requested re medical and additional docs.
Everything was submitted last week. Medicals changed to passed again.
Additional docs status changed to NA

When should I expect a final decision or should I even expect

I am with London

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
All, FYI:
I just got this reply to the web forum I submitted a week ago, in which I noted that this lengthy process might impact some career decisions I have to make.

"The background checks on your application were only just submitted in early February.
Please note that we continue to correspond with you, after asking you to keep correspondence to a minimum. We suggest that you make appropriate decisions regarding your career, keeping in mind that processing of background checks are not within the London office and thus, out of our hands. Note that the background checks can take a few months. We cannot advise you any more than we already have."
Keep corrondence to a minimum. And go for a job, if you got another job offer.

Patterns18

Aug 18, 2017
Finally, its PPR.......The process is a true of patience. I wish all expecting PPR, favour that turns situation in your favour.
Timeline;
FSWO.
LVO:London visa office.
AOR 21 sept 2017
MEP/ADR :(Schedule A form) 27th Sept , NA: Oct 10 2017.
FTD to LVO: Nov 10.
IP2: Feb 27 2018,
ADR (Height&Eye color, Passport) Mar 3
PRP: 13 Mar 2018

I ordered GCMS notes, in Jan, recd in Feb 2018. Security and Eligibility Status : Not started.
I saw a caption on POF that said review reqd likely raised at CIO , so I raised a CSE to clarify which they responded same will be sent to London visa office.

Best wishes to all waiting before and after.

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Finally, its PPR.......The process is a true of patience. I wish all expecting PPR, favour that turns situation in your favour.
Timeline;
FSWO.
AOR 21 sept 2017

I ordered GCMS notes, in Jan, recd in Feb 2018. Security and Eligibility Status : Not started.
I saw a caption on POF that said review reqd likely raised at CIO , so I raised a CSE to clarify which they responded same will be sent to London visa office.

Hey man I get pretty much same review required for POF. Did you have any issues with POF? What kind of clerification did you write to CIO. I have no issues with my POF so I don’t even have understand what made them suspicious

Patterns18

Aug 18, 2017
The comment was something like " Family of 5 required $25......." The documents I uploaded where Treasury Bill Certificates of 4 totalling over $31k. I also added a LOE at submission. Perhaps they didnt look thru initially, hence their query. During review of my application at LVO they didnt ask about it.

Reactions: aoamber

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
The comment was something like " Family of 5 required $25......." The documents I uploaded where Treasury Bill Certificates of 4 totalling over $31k. I also added a LOE at submission. Perhaps they didnt look thru initially, hence their query. During review of my application at LVO they didnt ask about it.
That's what I am curious about. Probably you are right, they don't look much into it that's why required review from VO. Thanks a lot for your reply and congrats :D

steron

Oct 30, 2017
Timeline;
FSWO.
AOR 21 sept 2017

@Patterns18 please can you send me whatsapp message on this number 08069604872 i need to ask you some questions