Amardeeps4

Aug 7, 2016
DUBAI
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Did you send any email asking for where your application is processed? or London VO sends it one if file is moved there?
Hi @JANTZ ,

Actually, when I received my GCMS notes on 16th Jan 2018, LVO was mentioned in the document as the designated VO for my file and usually CIC website has information on which VO will be processing your application depending upon your country of residence...

Nader230

Mar 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have just noticed this blog and was wondering if anyone from May AOR still waiting for their PPR's in here. It seems to me that my file is stuck at the London VO. Both myself and my attorney have raised the status update request on separate occasions to which we got the same reply back that "my file is currently with the visa officer and that no further action is required at this moment".

Is anyone else in the same situation?
June AOR here.
Couple of April AOR people around here too.
You're not alone buddy.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
June AOR here.
Couple of April AOR people around here too.
You're not alone buddy.
Not sure if to say that i am relieved but i can surely appreciate your pain and the others who are in the same boat as us.
Have you tried contacting them to find out what's the hold up?

Nader230

Mar 12, 2018
Not sure if to say that i am relieved but i can surely appreciate your pain and the others who are in the same boat as us.
Have you tried contacting them to find out what's the hold up?
Yea, three times.
Every time they said 'application is being processed.'
Such a plain and general boring reply.
I expressed to them that I had a situation at work that could impact my career, and that I needed a time frame when the application processing would be complete. LVO said sorry can't give you a time frame.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Yea, three times.
Every time they said 'application is being processed.'
Such a plain and general boring reply.
I expressed to them that I had a situation at work that could impact my career, and that I needed a time frame when the application processing would be complete. LVO said sorry can't give you a time frame.
Blimey!!

I am in a similar kind of situation mate. I was happily working and living in London and was hoping that my FSW application will be processed before the expiration of my work permit in January this year. But when i didn't get any adequate response from LVO, i decided to pack me bags and went back home to Pakistan instead of paying extra to renew my UK work permit and plus the wait. Now my whole life and career is on hold because of these twats. I am seriously contemplating of contacting the Canadian Immigration Minister about the ludicrousy of LVO.

Have you ordered the GCMS notes?

Reactions: huma757

Nader230

Mar 12, 2018
Blimey!!

I am in a similar kind of situation mate. I was happily working and living in London and was hoping that my FSW application will be processed before the expiration of my work permit in January this year. But when i didn't get any adequate response from LVO, i decided to pack me bags and went back home to Pakistan instead of paying extra to renew my UK work permit and plus the wait. Now my whole life and career is on hold because of these twats. I am seriously contemplating of contacting the Canadian Immigration Minister about the ludicrousy of LVO.

No haven't ordered the GCMS notes. Not sure if it's worth it, considering that it takes time and it's only for my information, no action can be taken. Right? I'm sure if there's anything pending from my side, LVO would bring it to my attention.

Side note: Mind your language. Someone from LVO could be reading this. ( I don't know for sure, but better safe than sorry)

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
No haven't ordered the GCMS notes. Not sure if it's worth it, considering that it takes time and it's only for my information, no action can be taken. Right? I'm sure if there's anything pending from my side, LVO would bring it to my attention.

Side note: Mind your language. Someone from LVO could be reading this. ( I don't know for sure, but better safe than sorry)
Ahhh i really hope they do read forums like this but unfortunately that's not the case otherwise they would've been much more efficient than what they are currently now.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017

Re GCMS notes: i wasn't gonna order myself but i ended up doing it today just for my own satisfaction.

IIO

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Any news from LVO today? I'm almost at my wits end. I don't ever complain about the wait time but I'm actually tired right now. I guess I'll feel different later on but right now I just want to vent and get it off my chest. The wait is exhausting, this process almost puts your life at a stand still. Most decisions one makes revolves round this process. It's tiring and exhausting

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Blimey!!

They try to finalize the application in 6 monyj for majority Of EE FSW applications,however if you click the ? Right next to it ot will say its going to take more time for some applications.

Visa officers are brutal,they dont know how messed up an applicants life is and they will take their sweet time.But I think you know that already,you have been to a country with worse ever visa regime (UK),so yes your life is on hold for something better.stay hopefull,you never know you are at the end of tunnel.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Any news from LVO today? I'm almost at my wits end. I don't ever complain about the wait time but I'm actually tired right now. I guess I'll feel different later on but right now I just want to vent and get it off my chest. The wait is exhausting, this process almost puts your life at a stand still. Most decisions one makes revolves round this process. It's tiring and exhausting
Tell me about it mate. I'm approaching 10 months in a few days time and starting to feel like that we all must take some kind of action in order to get our files moving.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018

Hi
Bless your patience,i would say order GCMS notes,it can give your application a push,you never know this much needed push results in a PPR.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
They try to finalize the application in 6 monyj for majority Of EE FSW applications,however if you click the ? Right next to it ot will say its going to take more time for some applications.

Visa officers are brutal,they dont know how messed up an applicants life is and they will take their sweet time.But I think you know that already,you have been to a country with worse ever visa regime (UK),so yes your life is on hold for something better.stay hopefull,you never know you are at the end of tunnel.
Thanks for the kind words bud, appreciated. And LOL @ the UK being the worst ever visa regime because I am glad that someone else thought of the same thing . I have 13 years of experience dealing with those lot

Nader230

Mar 12, 2018
Thanks for the kind words bud, appreciated. And LOL @ the UK being the worst ever visa regime because I am glad that someone else thought of the same thing . I have 13 years of experience dealing with those lot
I can vouch for that. Lived there for 4 years myself.
Truly the worst Visa regime!

Awel

Jul 17, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2017
Doc's Request.
07-10-2017
AOR Received.
26-09-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Am also a Nigerian too. All the best in ur interview. Although u r d first person from niga talking about interview. Others I knw of in other forum r either from Pakistan or India.
Do u hv any idea y u r scheduled for interview?
Hi, no ideas yet. Just that i should go really prepared.I have seen 3 others under EE that went for interview. When was your Aor?