+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Krish18

Jul 4, 2017
Aor 12th Jan 2017
I was in ss. It seems to be done as they requested re medical and additional docs.
Everything was submitted last week. Medicals changed to passed again.
Additional docs status changed to NA

When should I expect a final decision or should I even expect

I am with London
@SFKAS When did you submit your medical (2nd time) and how many days it took after submission to pass again.

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
@BillHyatt

I just got following reply from London Visa office

"Your application is awaiting further review. We will contact you again via your MyCIC account as soon as we are able to.
Yours sincerely,
LBM

Is it something to worry. Should I expect ADR soon in MyCIC account.
I got almost the same reply as yours. Hopefully something good is coming our way :)

Please be advised that your application is awaiting final review by a migration officer in our London office. Please note that your application is still within processing times. As such, please refrain from communicating with our office before the six months timescale is complete.

Reactions: kjabbar

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
I meant no offence

There’s timezones in the world and that’s what i was asking.

Anyway thank you
I'll buy it Sir
I have several clocks added on my computer (UK,Canada,Australia,USA),they I guess are following Universal Standard time right now ,so say e.g Canada is UTC-5,and I have vibes soon you have to set your Primary clock to Canadian one.

Wishing you a speedy PPR and looking forward for your advises.

No hard feelings

Reactions: favbless

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
@BillHyatt

I just got following reply from London Visa office

"Your application is awaiting further review. We will contact you again via your MyCIC account as soon as we are able to.
Yours sincerely,
LBM

Is it something to worry. Should I expect ADR soon in MyCIC account.
Hello,

did you have an ADR request??? Awaiting further review i guess is IP2. bcg in progress. Need more inputs from other star members though.

Nishant.

Reactions: kjabbar

Krish18

Jul 4, 2017
Less than 24 hours

What’s your timeline
21 September. Medical expires inMarch
Does these medical report are approved by CIO. I meant if you submitted for the 2nd time then you don’t have to que with the new AORS I guess if your approved in less than 24 hours.

Reactions: Amer2visit

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Dude. Chill. He answered your questions very clearly.

Your question:

The answer:

Your reply:

The answer:

This last answer by him means that every visa office operates from 9AM to 5PM by their own local time.
So, LVO operates from 9AM GMT to 5PM GMT. You can then google 'london time' to find out the difference between where you live and London.
If you live in Dubai, for example, that would be 1PM to 9PM GMT+4.

He may be new but he's helping. Appreciate that.
Sir you're right visa offices operate in those hours.

But for example Ottawa doesn't send out pprs during those hours. I think its a system generated email that goes out after hours.

Anyway its all good :)

Reactions: Nader230

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
I'll buy it Sir
I have several clocks added on my computer (UK,Canada,Australia,USA),they I guess are following Universal Standard time right now ,so say e.g Canada is UTC-5,and I have vibes soon you have to set your Primary clock to Canadian one.

Wishing you a speedy PPR and looking forward for your advises.

No hard feelings
Hopefully!

:)

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
21 September. Medical expires inMarch
Does these medical report are approved by CIO. I meant if you submitted for the 2nd time then you don’t have to que with the new AORS I guess if your approved in less than 24 hours.
Yeah that's my guess that you don't have to que

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Got "Updated" today in my application but nothing seemed to be changed when i opened it.

what does this mean ??

AOR - 7Dec

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
I am January AOR, just got a reply from LVO London.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do they mean? Well, No idea where do I stands, got IP2 on 27 Feb. Waiting for PPR .. Inshah Allah soon!!

Reactions: Amer2visit

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
I am January AOR, just got a reply from LVO London.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do they mean? Well, No idea where do I stands, got IP2 on 27 Feb. Waiting for PPR .. Inshah Allah soon!!
Brother Faisal,

You submitted application to IRCC in January 2018 and you are impatient, I have submitted my application on 10th January 2017 and waiting for 14 months for my PPR. Your PPR will come soon, just be patient.

Reactions: Beltex