+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
I have contacted an Officer in London Visa Office and the reply regarding issues is as follow:

BGC: The Status represents the information available to IRCC and doesn’t apply to Local Visa Office. BGC only applies to LVO once Migration Officer has started working on the file. This means IRCC starts BGC on its own and LVO has nothing to do with that except using results while making the final decision.

Another interesting fact that Officer told was that, applicants who receive email from LVO regarding BGC ongoing is actually referred to Security Screening and not the standard BGC that all applicants go through.

ADR: These statuses are changed once analyst updates notes or records but are also sensitive to technical errors. Status “we do not” represents that no additional document is required while “Not Applicable” means documents are reviewed and no further document is required at the moment. In case it shows blank space then it is a technical error.

There is no specific status before PPR.

Statuses: Many applications are finalised and approved however PPR will be sent in batches which can take time.

27/2 IP2 Applicants with July End or beyond AOR should wait as most of the files are still not opened and needs a review from Migration Officer before updating BGC results. BGC results can either be updated immediately by migration officer or can recommend security screening for applicants from specific backgrounds.

So in conclusion BGC (27/2) is being conducted by IRCC Agencies however London Visa Office has not started working on files yet.

This means when migration officer will start reviewing files they will already have your BGC results and they can finalise the file on the same day. However, no one can predict when they will start reviewing those files.

I hope this information will clear things.
Is this for FSW too?

mdady16

Feb 25, 2018
I can't comment on FSW applications at the moment as they are processed every week. My focus is on PNP applications that are processed on a quarterly basis.

According to your status, I would recommend you to call IRCC after 21 days from now to confirm status. If your file is approved they will let you know.
Thank you @BillHyatt. Today, I received ADR for height and eye color as well as Passport bio page for the whole family.
Hoping for PPR soon.

mdady16

Feb 25, 2018
Congrats on the update. Please if you can post your timeline.
Thank you, hoping for the best.

Here is my timeline:
FSWO
AOR - 22 Sept
ADR for travel history - 29 Sept
Medical approved - 02 Oct
NA2 - 11 Oct
IP2 - 27 Feb 2018
ADR height, eye color, passport - 07 Mar 2018

Patterns18

Aug 18, 2017

Here is my timeline:
FSWO
AOR - 22 Sept
NA2 - 11 Oct
IP2 - 27 Feb 2018
Hi,
My timeline is similar to yours, with Aor 21st Sept.
I got same ADR as well as seem via the upload folders available, but I am unable to open the attachment in my profile, it shows the page cant be displayed. I have reported a technical problem

shessman

Sep 19, 2017
Hi,
I got same ADR as well as seem via the upload folders available, but I am unable to open the attachment in my profile, it shows the page cant be displayed. I have reported a technical problem
Did you try using internet explorer? I got the same error with chrome.

mdady16

Feb 25, 2018
Hi,
I had the exact same issue while using Chrome browser and had to switch to Firefox and it worked, was able to download the letter.

Confused2017

Mar 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2017
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Med's Done....
8-12-2017
Thank you!

You can give an address of Toronto and then after linking your application online, you can change the address to another province.

I hope this will help.

Patterns18

Aug 18, 2017
Many Thanks @mdady16 @shessman. I was able to open via internet explorer. Cic seems to have done a security upgrade, I had to enable SSL 2.0, SSL3.0, TLS 1.0 TLS 1.1 TLS 1.2 on Advanced Tab via Internet options, just in case some else is facing same problem. Cheers

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017

Here is my timeline:
FSWO
AOR - 22 Sept
NA2 - 11 Oct
IP2 - 27 Feb 2018
Hi, congrats.
Pls before u got ur ADR, wat was written on ur additional doc row ie 'not applicable' or 'we do not need any adaddition doc' .
Thanks

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Purab ka darwaza khula
Thandi thandi chali hawa
Jago jago subah hui
London Visa Office walo
Jago jago subah hui
:D:D:D:D:D