+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Sahussain

Jun 11, 2015
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
hello, guys what is the normal time when the ADR for travel history is asked?
The reason why I am asking is that I have around 120 travel entries and was able to load the information of only 30 in the web form. the rest were included in the LOE.
My AOR is 24 - Feb and presently at IP2 stage got updated today morning/yesterday night.
In addition "Review of additional documents " field says "We do not need additional documents"
Does this mean my LOE is reviewed by them ??

Would appreciate if someone could shed some light
Thanks

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Con
hello, guys what is the normal time when the ADR for travel history is asked?
The reason why I am asking is that I have around 120 travel entries and was able to load the information of only 30 in the web form. the rest were included in the LOE.
My AOR is 24 - Feb and presently at IP2 stage got updated today morning/yesterday night.
In addition "Review of additional documents " field says "We do not need additional documents"
Does this mean my LOE is reviewed by them ??

Would appreciate if someone could shed some light
Thanks
Congratulations, they are working fast on your application. Hope you'll get PPR soon.

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Guys, do we know roughly how many October applications have been completed? I've seen a few early October and one mid October.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill,
Can you shed some light on my case pls.
FSW
AOR 21 Nov 2016. Medical expired on 3rd Nov 2017. Additional doc: we need more doc to continue processing your application since august 2017.
London visa offIce requested additional documents twice from me once in May 2017 and again in august 2017.
Since then no update. I contacted the office and the reply is your app is waiting further review from LBM.
Any advice. Thanks
FSW doesn't follow any specific pattern and they are scattered. Your application seems to be selected for SS and you should order GCMS Notes for further details. Once a case is understood next action can be taken.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Dear BillHyatt,

Thanks for your input and it clears a lot of things and make sense in current situation of batch IP2 movement. One thing still confused me that one 1st Sep AOR PNP got RPRF request and one 16th Sep AOR PNP got email response that they are scheduled for interview, but one 24 Aug AOR PNP emailed LVO and he still got "Awaiting review by migration officer" response even after 195 days post AOR. I don't understand why AUG AOR PNP people are left untouched while Sep & even Oct AOR from LVO are getting processed. Did you get any idea about it while talking to the concerned person in LVO?
I can't say exactly why this happens but the only nearest answer is that it is due something called PNP Triage the file is in which is only known to an immigration officer and applicants can never find it out, even in GCMS Notes.

Reactions: anwar01