+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

mdady16

Feb 25, 2018
Hi, congrats.
Pls before u got ur ADR, wat was written on ur additional doc row ie 'not applicable' or 'we do not need any adaddition doc' .
Thanks
I had "not applicable" and it is still the case now. The strange thing is that today, I received my GCMS notes that I ordered on 05th of Feb and it says both security and eligibility not started. Not sure what that means.

sfaizi

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
i am a Pakistani applicant too so i am anxiously curious to know why did they choose you for this delay ??
Because we are the "select few" who will be looked at in greater detail.

Been waiting 1 year now - AOR 12 March.. IP2 since 9 Dec

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
I had "not applicable" and it is still the case now. The strange thing is that today, I received my GCMS notes that I ordered on 05th of Feb and it says both security and eligibility not started. Not sure what that means.
Thanks for ur reply. Indeed it is strange. Maybe someone in d house might hv a good explanation

slmaan

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
Dear @BillHyatt i was asked to submit RPRF on 6th March, 2018. I paid the fee on the same day and uploaded the recipt in my IRCC account. In how many days i should expect PPR and is asking for RPRF a good sign?

The content of the letter are as follow:

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable."

AOR 26th July,2017
IP2 27 Feb, 2018
Stream PNP
visa Office London
My criminality and Medical are already passed. (from GCMS notes)

Anticipating your response. Thank you
Best Regards
Slmaan