+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
On what basis your info is true ? Plz put comm. Snapshot i dont believe on your comments
You don't have to believe on my comments. Just go to Canada House Trafalgar square and confirm from them directly.

I am not in this Forum to prove myself right as the information I share is either my experience or taken directly from the concerned department. Both are subject to errors and cannot represent 100% truth.

I hope this will help.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
You don't have to believe on my comments. Just go to Canada House Trafalgar square and confirm from them directly.

I am not in this Forum to prove myself right as the information I share is either my experience or taken directly from the concerned department. Both are subject to errors and cannot represent 100% truth.

I hope this will help.
Hi Bill,
Can you shed some light on my case pls.
FSW
AOR 21 Nov 2016. Medical expired on 3rd Nov 2017. Additional doc: we need more doc to continue processing your application since august 2017.
London visa offIce requested additional documents twice from me once in May 2017 and again in august 2017.
Since then no update. I contacted the office and the reply is your app is waiting further review from LBM.
Any advice. Thanks

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I have contacted an Officer in London Visa Office and the reply regarding issues is as follow:

BGC: The Status represents the information available to IRCC and doesn’t apply to Local Visa Office. BGC only applies to LVO once Migration Officer has started working on the file. This means IRCC starts BGC on its own and LVO has nothing to do with that except using results while making the final decision.

Another interesting fact that Officer told was that, applicants who receive email from LVO regarding BGC ongoing is actually referred to Security Screening and not the standard BGC that all applicants go through.

ADR: These statuses are changed once analyst updates notes or records but are also sensitive to technical errors. Status “we do not” represents that no additional document is required while “Not Applicable” means documents are reviewed and no further document is required at the moment. In case it shows blank space then it is a technical error.

There is no specific status before PPR.

Statuses: Many applications are finalised and approved however PPR will be sent in batches which can take time.

27/2 IP2 Applicants with July End or beyond AOR should wait as most of the files are still not opened and needs a review from Migration Officer before updating BGC results. BGC results can either be updated immediately by migration officer or can recommend security screening for applicants from specific backgrounds.

So in conclusion BGC (27/2) is being conducted by IRCC Agencies however London Visa Office has not started working on files yet.

This means when migration officer will start reviewing files they will already have your BGC results and they can finalise the file on the same day. However, no one can predict when they will start reviewing those files.

I hope this information will clear things.
Dear BillHyatt,

Thanks for your input and it clears a lot of things and make sense in current situation of batch IP2 movement. One thing still confused me that one 1st Sep AOR PNP got RPRF request and one 16th Sep AOR PNP got email response that they are scheduled for interview, but one 24 Aug AOR PNP emailed LVO and he still got "Awaiting review by migration officer" response even after 195 days post AOR. I don't understand why AUG AOR PNP people are left untouched while Sep & even Oct AOR from LVO are getting processed. Did you get any idea about it while talking to the concerned person in LVO?

Reactions: smalkawi and iamxty

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
@BillHyatt
Can shed some light on the timeline when file is transferred to LVO.
Given the post 27/2 scenario, this has become confusing. Can we assume that once we are done with medicals, UCI, and additional doc requirement, that is when we reach IP2, our file has moved to LVO ?

Last edited:

osmanshammat

Jul 27, 2017
@BillHyatt
Can shed some light on the timeline when file is transferred to LVO.
Given the post 27/2 scenario, this has become confusing. Can we assume that once we are done with medicals, UCI, and additional doc requirement, that is when we reach IP2, our file has moved to LVO ?
Hi,
Based on the GCMS notes received last week by one of my friends, his file was moved to LVO upon the successful completion of Medicals, Completeness, Criminality and Eligibility Checks. He has also moved to IP2 on the 27th Feb.

Bill can better response to your question.

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi,
Based on the GCMS notes received last week by one of my friends, his file was moved to LVO upon the successful completion of Medicals, Completeness, Criminality and Eligibility Checks. He has also moved to IP2 on the 27th Feb.

Bill can better response to your question.
So if we have been in IP2 for a week, we should inquire about our local visa office ?

By the way medicals and completeness are evident on your status, how do you check criminality and eligibility ? They both change only at PPR stage.

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I can't comment on FSW applications at the moment as they are processed every week. My focus is on PNP applications that are processed on a quarterly basis.

According to your status, I would recommend you to call IRCC after 21 days from now to confirm status. If your file is approved they will let you know.
Hi Bill , many thanks for ur endeveours... i am not sure abt the quarterly processing of applications... i am seeing pnp applicants get ppr on roughly daily basis... most recent is a guy from russia who got it in record 22 days... on immitracker if we sort by ppr date, we clearly see a daily issuing of ppr when sorting out for ppr date (roughly)... so really not sure what mean here?

APSH

Mar 7, 2018
Hello @BillHyatt,

Thanks for giving your insight and valuable inputs to everyone in group ..I am PNP 28 Aug 2017 AOR , my wife & my medical has been expired in Jan 2018, luckily CIC has extended my medical until Nov 2018 and requested for new medical for my wife on 22nd Feb 2018 ,file turned IP2 27th Feb & medical passed on 28th Feb 2018 , What do you think at what stage my file would be ? When PPR would be expected ?
Would you give expert opinion?
Thanks.

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Fact sheet for PNP cases with London Visa Office.

Month No. of PNP applications

July 09

August 12

September 14

October 21

November 04

December 06

London visa office is processing 3 to 5 cases per week for PNP applicants.

So minimum 12 cases and maximum 20 cases per month.

So we can expect LVO to clear all 2017 backlogs minimum 3 to maximum 5 months.

Average December applicants can expect PPR in month of May and in worse case it could be July.

Nobody knows if LVO will start any new trend to process files faster as to clear backlogs as soon as possible but we hope all applicants could get their dream of PPR comes true.

(Source of PNP applicants Myimmitracker)

osmanshammat

Jul 27, 2017
So if we have been in IP2 for a week, we should inquire about our local visa office ?

By the way medicals and completeness are evident on your status, how do you check criminality and eligibility ? They both change only at PPR stage.
Yes, as you are in IP2 now, you must have been moved to a VO already, you can confirm that and find out your VO by sending an email to CPC Ottawa asking them about where your file is being processed at the moment.

As for your question regarding the Criminality & Eligibility, we have seen them in my friend's GCMS notes file, that, in addition to the Medicals & Completeness, they have been checked in details (including the POF, Academic Qualifications, Work Experience, Age and other factors) by an officer, and his comments on these parts were written as ("Recommendation: Pass") for each of them. When it comes to VO, they will either make another round of Eligibility assessment, OR, consider the recommendations of CIO officer.

Reactions: Nabs17

osmanshammat

Jul 27, 2017
Yes, as you are in IP2 now, you must have been moved to a VO already, you can confirm that and find out your VO by sending an email to CPC Ottawa asking them about where your file is being processed at the moment.

As for your question regarding the Criminality & Eligibility, we have seen them in my friend's GCMS notes file, that, in addition to the Medicals & Completeness, they have been checked in details (including the POF, Academic Qualifications, Work Experience, Age and other factors) by an officer, and his comments on these parts were written as ("Recommendation: Pass") for each of them. When it comes to VO, they will either make another round of Eligibility assessment, OR, consider the recommendations of CIO officer.
For Inquiry about your VO, please send an email to (cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca) in the following format:

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am trying to find out in which Visa Office my application is being processed.

Please see below my details:

Application Number: EXXXXXXXXX.
Date of Birth: D-MMM-YYYY.
Last Name: XXXXXX.
First Name: XXXXXX.
UCI: XX-XXXX-XXXX.

They will respond back in a couple of days, as for me, I got their response in around 3 days.

Good Luck!!

Reactions: Nabs17

immcanada2018

Feb 9, 2018
I have contacted an Officer in London Visa Office and the reply regarding issues is as follow:

BGC: The Status represents the information available to IRCC and doesn’t apply to Local Visa Office. BGC only applies to LVO once Migration Officer has started working on the file. This means IRCC starts BGC on its own and LVO has nothing to do with that except using results while making the final decision.

Another interesting fact that Officer told was that, applicants who receive email from LVO regarding BGC ongoing is actually referred to Security Screening and not the standard BGC that all applicants go through.

ADR: These statuses are changed once analyst updates notes or records but are also sensitive to technical errors. Status “we do not” represents that no additional document is required while “Not Applicable” means documents are reviewed and no further document is required at the moment. In case it shows blank space then it is a technical error.

There is no specific status before PPR.

Statuses: Many applications are finalised and approved however PPR will be sent in batches which can take time.

27/2 IP2 Applicants with July End or beyond AOR should wait as most of the files are still not opened and needs a review from Migration Officer before updating BGC results. BGC results can either be updated immediately by migration officer or can recommend security screening for applicants from specific backgrounds.

So in conclusion BGC (27/2) is being conducted by IRCC Agencies however London Visa Office has not started working on files yet.

This means when migration officer will start reviewing files they will already have your BGC results and they can finalise the file on the same day. However, no one can predict when they will start reviewing those files.

I hope this information will clear things.
Thank you for your continued help. Can you provide any insights on how long it will take for them to open the files that are pending review? My timeline is:

ITA: 27 Jun 2017
AOR: 12 Oct 2017
MEP: 25 Oct 2017
ADR: 25 Oct 2017
AD submitted: 7 Nov 2017
IP1: 27 Oct 2017
NA2 / FTD: 22 Nov 2017
IP2: 27 Feb 2018
PPR:
COPR:

Dreamer06

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Where do we send email to check for application status from London Visa Office? FSWO AOR july 2017 got a couple of ADRs in Dec/Jan. BG check was always NA and changed to in progress in Jan 2018. Any idea whats going on

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Is this a CIC number +16044436850? My manager got a call from this number but no one said anything.

osmanshammat

Jul 27, 2017
Where do we send email to check for application status from London Visa Office? FSWO AOR july 2017 got a couple of ADRs in Dec/Jan. BG check was always NA and changed to in progress in Jan 2018. Any idea whats going on
Send to: LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

You may use the following format:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Would you please advise on the current status of my application?

Details as below:

Application Number: EXXXXXXXXX.
Date of Birth: D-MMM-YYYY.
Last Name: XXXXXX.
First Name: XXXXXX.