+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Hi everyone,

I just knew that my visa office is in London. I am new in this forum but I am a member of NSNP forum already. I would like to ask those who got their PPR, did all of you filled up a bio-page? Is this a requirement if your file is being process in London?

Thank you.

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Hello guys, I've been on IP2 since Dec 14. What happens at that stage, I thought ppr should follow within days.
Only God knows what happens throughout the entire immigration process, dear. You are on IP2 since Dec 14, so you are welcome to the wait game. I am on IP2 since Nov 08.

Reactions: tlh_khan

Dainty01

Jan 26, 2017
My timeline is below and getting very anxious. Am outland applicant and my application is at London visa office.

Application to Province: May 2014
Provincial Nomination: August 2016
Application received at CIC: November 2016
AOR: January 2017
Medical, RPRF, Bio page, height and eye colour: February 2017
Addition of newborn: May 2017
Medical for newborn: July 2017
New Police clearance: November 2017.

Should I be expecting another medical request or what? I have emailed them and the response I get is it is awaiting next step. So tiring

Raxor

May 31, 2017
Hi All,

I am FSW-O candidate with AOR 7 August. Need help with something. I have recently received a request for additional documents. One is for receipt of RPRF, which i understand. The other is as follows:

- Client Information: Confirmation that you have not travelled to or worked in the USA. This must be received at this office by: 2018/01/16

I got H1 visa stamped on my passport many years ago but i never travelled to the USA. What document do I need to submit to prove this fact? Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears,

Please advise if the below is IP2 ? - I have received this updated on Dec. 13th, 2017

Application status.
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility. We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results. You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents. We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints.
We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check. We are processing your background check.We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision. Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Dears,

Please advise if the below is IP2 ? - I have received this updated on Dec. 13th, 2017

Application status.
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility. We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results. You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents. We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints.
We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check. We are processing your background check.We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision. Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Yes, this is IP2.

Reactions: Akhehicols

Algabir

Dec 4, 2017
Hi All,

I am FSW-O candidate with AOR 7 August. Need help with something. I have recently received a request for additional documents. One is for receipt of RPRF, which i understand. The other is as follows:

- Client Information: Confirmation that you have not travelled to or worked in the USA. This must be received at this office by: 2018/01/16

I got H1 visa stamped on my passport many years ago but i never travelled to the USA. What document do I need to submit to prove this fact? Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
I think they just want written confirmation that you didn't use the visa. The only way you can show you didn't travel might be to scan all the pages on your passport/s since you got the H1 visa

Reactions: Akhehicols

Raxor

May 31, 2017
I think they just want written confirmation that you didn't use the visa. The only way you can show you didn't travel might be to scan all the pages on your passport/s since you got the H1 visa
Yes you're right thanks for the valuable response.

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Hi All,

Thanks.
Please when did you receive this ADR?