+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Today and give us only 6 days to respond.
Thanks for the prompt reply.

It's encouraging they are working on August AOR of FSW applicants.

Regarding your question,all you need is a letter of explanation. And since u were asked for RPRF,ur application scaled thru. Congrats in advance.

Raxor

May 31, 2017
Thanks for the prompt reply.

It's encouraging they are working on August AOR of FSW applicants.

Regarding your question,all you need is a letter of explanation. And since u were asked for RPRF,ur application scaled thru. Congrats in advance.
I think i should provide all the scan pages of passport so that they will exactly know there will be no entry or exit stamp of United states on the passport because they didn't ask for the reason. They want proof of NO ENTRY in to the US right? Visa officer will never satisfy with my written application like I never move to US bla bla he/she want proper proof which is only possible through the scan passport (entire 36 pages passport).

Beulah17

Jun 17, 2017
194 days after AOR, I got PR today. Praise God!!!!!!!

I'd like to encourage everyone waiting for theirs. It's hard to wait, but use this time to prepare for life in Canada. We often forget that getting the PR is not the end in itself, it's a means to an end - better life in Canada.

I wish you the best and hope you all get yours soon

Last edited:

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
193 days after AOR, I got PR today. Praise God!!!!!!!

I'd like to encourage everyone waiting for theirs. It's hard to wait, but use this time to prepare for life in Canada. We often forget that getting the PR is not the end in itself, it's a means to an end - better life in Canada.

Reminded me of this great quote from Winston Churchill
"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning". Winston Churchill

Congratulations and have a wonderful life ahead.

goodpart

Nov 17, 2017

Congratulations on your PPR!
We have a very similar timeline. I look forward to getting the good news soon as well.

Reactions: Beulah17

Algabir

Dec 4, 2017

Congrats. Are you FSW or PNP?

feolu

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017

Congratulations!!!! All the best in Canada. Did you ever move to IP2? Any ADRs?

Reactions: Remy Nigeria

mycroft

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
In my case i ve been stuck in NA2 since 29 sept...and got transfer my file to LVO on 7 Nov, ...5 days back i got reply of my mail that no activity has been occurred with my application....so i am eagerly thinking to applying GCMS notes....plz suggest.
Please how do you know when your file gets transferred to LVO? I didn't get any notification to that effect.