+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Aremo

Jun 13, 2017
We seem to have similar timelines. It seems London Office is particularly slow, I'm beginning to wonder why it's taking so long. I wonder if their processes are efficient.
Really, no one knows... we all speculate. LVO is in a league of its own

Prince 01

Sep 14, 2017
Hello all,
Good news. I got the golden mail today

Please seniors, I need to get something clear here. .

''THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO
ISSUE YOUR VISA:
☐ UPDATED FAMILY INFORMATION: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or
family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM008 and Additional Family
Information forms. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
☐ PASSPORTS: Ensure you read and follow the points below:
 There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children
must have their own passports.
 Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
 Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER''

My question, since there is no change in my marital status or family composition,do I have to fill form IMM008 again? Thanks in advance

Temitizzle

Dec 8, 2017
PPR today.
My timeline
PNP-O
Application received......3 Jan,2017
AOR................ 26 May,2017
MR,RPRF and ADR.......12 July,2017
Medical and payment (done) 21 July 2017
PPR.............8 Jan 2o18
Congratulations, it’s like a lot of PNP are getting visas this week, hopefully next week FSW will be considered

adhvaryuhardik

May 8, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
Doc's Request.
15-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-01-2018
Happy to share guys, got PPR mail too!
Aor: 19 June 2017
IP 2: 7 Dec
Adr: 8 Dec (rprf fee, pp biopage, height & eye color) paid/submitted the same day
PPR: 8 Jan 2018
PNP-O
London Visa office
Congratulations buddy.

Reactions: ILoveMaple21
Apr 3, 2016
Hello all,
Good news. I got the golden mail today

Please seniors, I need to get something clear here. .

''THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO
ISSUE YOUR VISA:
☐ UPDATED FAMILY INFORMATION: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or
family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM008 and Additional Family
Information forms. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
☐ PASSPORTS: Ensure you read and follow the points below:
 There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children
must have their own passports.
 Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
 Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER''

My question, since there is no change in my marital status or family composition,do I have to fill form IMM008 again? Thanks in advance

hello! if there is no changes, i suggest you just fill the IMM008 form with NA. :)

Reactions: Prince 01

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Hello! just to be fair, I believe LVO is just following a timeline...i suggest you guys apply gcms, if you haven't yet, to know your application status details. :) best of luck! :)
In my case i ve been stuck in NA2 since 29 sept...and got transfer my file to LVO on 7 Nov, ...5 days back i got reply of my mail that no activity has been occurred with my application....so i am eagerly thinking to applying GCMS notes....plz suggest.

coffee1234

Aug 2, 2017
Does anybody else who has received a PPR have an issue where there's no section to upload a passport photocopy to MyCIC?

Should I send a physical copy, and upload with a CSE?

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Hi guys,

Just learnt my file is with the London office. Which led me here.

With your help, I have also just sent them an email for a status update.

My timeline is as follows:

ITA: Aug 24
AoR: Sep 11
FBI PCC: Dec 26
BG Status: IP1
Stream: FSW-O

From what I've gleaned here, I definitely have a long wait ahead of me (of say 2 to 3 more months). No?

DBajaj

Sep 17, 2017
Hello all....Congrats to PPR winners :):)

I am PNP-O with LVO.

My AOR is 08th Sep. On 13th Dec I got ADR for bio-page, height and eye-color and I had to pay RPRF. which means my application is in IP2.

How long does it take to get PPR after this? Will my application wait to complete 6 months?

Algabir

Dec 4, 2017
Hi guys,

Just learnt my file is with the London office. Which led me here.

With your help, I have also just sent them an email for a status update.

My timeline is as follows:

ITA: Aug 24
AoR: Sep 11
FBI PCC: Dec 26
BG Status: IP1
Stream: FSW-O

From what I've gleaned here, I definitely have a long wait ahead of me (of say 2 to 3 more months). No?
Who knows? Your patience may very likely be tested to its limit.

Reactions: Akhehicols