App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
today i complete 6 months, last communication with LVO, my file in que for final review, any good suggestions what should i do??

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
Has anybody here had a similar timeline like mine?
IP1(july 7) -> IP2(nov 1) -> NA3(nov 7) -> IP3(nov 20)

Am june 10 AOR, FSW. No ppr yet even though people with my AOR have been getting ppr from LVO. Really don't know what's going on

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Any golden email, folks?
No golden email but I got a reply from LVO yesterday saying that an officer has decided that a face to face interview is required which will be held during their next area visit to Abu Dhabi. Unfortunately they do not have a date as of yet but will contact me once they have a date.

Any idea how long they will take to give me an interview date?? With Christmas round the corner the process is just getting delayed. Plus I have no idea y they want an interview. Really worried n stressed out now.

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
My background check status changed from "N/A" to "we are processing your background check, we will let you know once its completed" on 22nd November. Whats the next step and how soon should I expect it?
I am PNP nominee and my AOR date for PR is 21 April 2017.

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
No golden email but I got a reply from LVO yesterday saying that an officer has decided that a face to face interview is required which will be held during their next area visit to Abu Dhabi. Unfortunately they do not have a date as of yet but will contact me once they have a date.

Any idea how long they will take to give me an interview date?? With Christmas round the corner the process is just getting delayed. Plus I have no idea y they want an interview. Really worried n stressed out now.
hi sadafad what is your nationality

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
My background check status changed from "N/A" to "we are processing your background check, we will let you know once its completed" on 22nd November. Whats the next step and how soon should I expect it?
I am PNP nominee and my AOR date for PR is 21 April 2017.
hi shoaib what is your nationality

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016

Hi, What is your current BG status? Did you pay RPRF upfront?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I

Am also paki national and resident of uae. Don't know why my file transferred to Singapore.
Assigning local visa offices to candidates are random now a days, I know a Pakistani resident candidate whose file is transferred to Abu Dhabi VO.