+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Just wanted to give a quick update with regards to my interview which went very well and I got my visa and COPR on the same day.

95% of the interview questions were work related and I was asked to attend with all my work documents, payslips and updated bank statement.

Timeline

AOR Received - 18/03/2017
Medicals Cleared: 17/05/2017
IP1 : 17/05/2017
NA: 30/05/2017
Interview Call :23/10/2017
Interview Date :30/10/2017
IP2 : 30/10/2017
PPR: 30/10/2017
Landed on the : 13/11/2017

Type: FSW Outland
VISA Office: London
Interview and Visa issued in - CHC Accra, Ghana
Resident: Lagos, Nigeria

The interview was very thorough and lasted for 30mins. Below are some of the questions asked

- Why do you want to move to Canada?
- Where in Canada do I want to settle and why
- Have you used someone else’s help in preparing your application?
- What do you see as the biggest challenge of immigrating to Canada?
- Tell me about your previous jobs
- Why did you come back from the US to Nigeria to take this job with less pay and different career path.
- How did you find this job and what previous experience did you have that made you a suitable candidate
- What is your current job description?
- What are the qualifications required for your current job
- can you explain a typical day in your workplace?
- Have you ever been refused a visa before and what was the reason?
- Are you willing to do any other job or only your profession in Canada?
- Examples of some work / projects you have done
- Why didn't you submit payslips during the initial application and why is there no salary deposit in your bank account
Ans: I didn't think payslip was required however, I came to the interview with 12months payslip. Also I used my savings account for POF, however I also attended the interview with my 12month current account statement which had all my salary deposit.

- How many people working in our company?
- How many are working under me and to whom I report?
- How did you manage to get off work today in short notice?
- Provide scenarios and details about my current job
- Projects that I am currently working on
- What is the company size…
- Have you searched for your job? What’s the potential market etc?
- Any friends / relatives in Canada and what they do?
- Why moving to Canada when you are well established here?

Finally, she went through all the duties mentioned in my work reference letter and asked me to explain it and give examples.

At the end she said congratulation I am satisfied you meet the requirement and asked me to come back at 2pm to collect the Visa. I was also asked to come with two passport photo and since I didn't have one, they directed me to Flash Photos, near the Danquah Circle, Osu, Ghana
Obviously, your profession caused a positive stir and generated much curiosity. Sounds like one in the senior management category. What is it by the way? Congrats once again.

timerslot

Aug 22, 2017
How did u answer this question Are you willing to do any other job or only your profession in Canada?
Yes, I am willing and able to do interim jobs while I get settled into the system. Then I referenced my time in both US and UK where I worked in Walmart, KFC & Asda to survive until I got a job in my profession.

Reactions: SenatorT and yewwy

timerslot

Aug 22, 2017
Congratulations and thanks to you for this update. All the best in canada..please what is your profession?

My role is a Business Analyst and I previously worked with a top financial service company in both US and UK as a Project Manager and both were used to claim points.

My other menial jobs were only listed under my personal history

timerslot

Aug 22, 2017
I think they called me for an interview either because I didn't submit payslip and my salary account or because I kept sending constant emails to them to process my application faster and for update.

I ordered my GCMS note and everything was passed with no concern before my file was transfered to London. It was the London officer that decided to call me for interview.

good luck everyone and wish you all PPR this month

Reactions: SenatorT

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I have been assigned to LVO. NA2 since Nov. 7th and e-AOR September 8th.

What the processing times looks like ? I heard they take a lot of time to process applications

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Hello guys, I just got an ADR from London VO however there is no place holder for the ADR. What can I do?
whats the ADR?

Reactions: SenatorT

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Hello Guys,

What the processing times looks like ? I heard they take a lot of time to process applications
if FSW then it will between 5-6 months, if PNP then it will 7-8 months, wish you good luck

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hello Guys,

I think you should focus on whatever you are engaged in right now cos there are so many may/june/July aors with ftds in August and September and having NA2 of more than 110 days. IMO, you just started the race so you need to take a chill pill. Your NA2 status has just been for 14 days! !! Going by LVO, you should be getting IP2 around Feb next year if LVO increases their speed. Relax and enjoy the moment.

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hello guys, I just got an ADR from London VO however there is no place holder for the ADR. What can I do?
Congratulations Bee17, if the place to upload has not shown, raise a cse and attach the adr. Also send a mail to the email address of london.

Once you do that, they will most likely activate your account so you can upload there. Please what is the adr?

Bee17

Jun 28, 2017
Congratulations Bee17, if the place to upload has not shown, raise a cse and attach the adr. Also send a mail to the email address of london.

Once you do that, they will most likely activate your account so you can upload there. Please what is the adr?
Thank you.
AOR- July 12, ADR on Nov 20- six months payslips and corresponding salary deposits into bank, reference letters for Jobs i did not claim points for, height & eye colour, copies of passport biopage.

Reactions: yewwy

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Thank you.
AOR- July 12, ADR on Nov 20- six months payslips and corresponding salary deposits into bank, reference letters for Jobs i did not claim points for, height & eye colour, copies of passport biopage.
Dear Bee
You did not provide them earlier like ur Payslips ??? i m worried bcz i submitted last month of salary slips of my all emplyement..and for current i provided acc statement too..

JamR

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
Thank you.
Which stream pls?

Bee17

Jun 28, 2017
Dear Bee
You did not provide them earlier like ur Payslips ??? i m worried bcz i submitted last month of salary slips of my all emplyement..and for current i provided acc statement too..
i did not provide payslips earlier, do not worry if they need anything the will ask.

Reactions: moonarch