+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

despacito2017

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Anyone with their file at London Visa Office with a file transfer date on or around 17 Oct 2017?

Just trying to see how long it takes for LVO to open a file once they receive it.

manada

Star Member
Nov 22, 2017
I wish it was that easy these days to get GCMS. i ordered the first through immitracker and got it in 33 days. I decided to go with Getgcms this time round. It is now 44 days and no GCMS notes in sight. Just stories from Getgcms.
I was planning to order from getgcms but I see too many complaints from everybody. I have almost gone through posts posted by more than 25 people and lots of them have not received it for more than 45 days.

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Hi,

Can someone help me over here that if I pullback / surrender my application will I get any refund? I had paid in full in July and we are 2 adults and 2 kids.

I am still stuck at the stage IP1 I guess as it states my background check has not started yet.

Cheers.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hai ,

I am new in this forum but I am active in NOVA SCOTIA Provincial program.

I am an Indian but residing in Abu Dhabi. My AOR is 2nd May 2017 (PNPO), Medical Passed on 4th Aug, BG shows In-process on 5th Aug and BG changed to NA from 17th Aug. As I believed that my VO is NDVO but on 10th Nov I received a mail from LVO stating to sent Biopage, height and eye colour of principal applicant and dependents(This is how I came to know that my VO is LVO). They had indicated as these has to reach there within 30 days from the date of the mail. We submitted all the above documents in the same day itself.

As its a saying that LVO is very slow in process and its mostly 16 days I had submitted the required documents but upto now no response from them. Do anyone knows how long it takes to process??

As from NDVO 2 weeks back it was a rain of PPR and they started sending PPR for Sep AORs. After completing 6 months me sent them enquiry through Webform but no use they didnt even reply for it.

Me and some of my friends(Nova Scotia provincial Program) are still waiting to get PPR...

Thanks in advance.

SDKD

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
NA
Yes I paid RPRF upfront
No golden email but I got a reply from LVO yesterday saying that an officer has decided that a face to face interview is required which will be held during their next area visit to Abu Dhabi. Unfortunately they do not have a date as of yet but will contact me once they have a date.

Any idea how long they will take to give me an interview date?? With Christmas round the corner the process is just getting delayed. Plus I have no idea y they want an interview. Really worried n stressed out now.

Hi, Normally applicants are being interviewed for verification of work experience and confirmation of common-law relationships. But don't worry I have seen a lot of cases that after being interviewed and if officer is satisfied, they got their PPR straight right away.

You just have to show confidence and answer all their questions with truthfulness and you will just be fine..

You can check the link below for some interview tips:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/general-issues-of-selection-interview.128417/#post-1956161

I hope this helps you , and Goodluck on your interview!

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
I was planning to order from getgcms but I see too many complaints from everybody. I have almost gone through posts posted by more than 25 people and lots of them have not received it for more than 45 days.
Yup, Very True! I requested mine through visafile.info since Oct 16 and it has been 40 days and still haven't received it. I was told it's not released yet by CIC. There are lots of delays in GCMS notes nowadays and I don't know what's going on.

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
hi guys, how often it is ok to write to London Visa office? once a month is ok or too much?
I contacted them last time in the beginning of Nov, and no movement.
My AOR- 10 Jul
BG-N/A and never changed
Resident of UAE.

Ann Santos

Aug 6, 2016
Hi Everyone!

I would like to share with you my timeline. My app is with LVO.

NBPNP Outland
AOR/BGNA1:
April 25, 2017
MED PASSED/ BGIP1: August 1, 2017
BGNA2: August 2, 2017
FTD: from CIO to LVO: September 15, 2017
BGIP2/PPR: November 21, 2017

Keep the faith, all the best to everyone still waiting!

Last edited:
Reactions: SenatorT

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Hi Everyone!

NBPNP Outland
AOR/BGNA1:
April 25, 2017

congrats

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hi, Normally applicants are being interviewed for verification of work experience and confirmation of common-law relationships. But don't worry I have seen a lot of cases that after being interviewed and if officer is satisfied, they got their PPR straight right away.

You just have to show confidence and answer all their questions with truthfulness and you will just be fine..

You can check the link below for some interview tips:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/general-issues-of-selection-interview.128417/#post-1956161

I hope this helps you , and Goodluck on your interview!

Thanks!!

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hi Everyone!

NBPNP Outland
AOR/BGNA1:
April 25, 2017

Congrats!