AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Wow that is indeed sad, I cannot even imagine what you are going through but don't worry, it will end soon with PPR. But why would London abandon your file for that long, was your file rerouted through another Visa Office? Just cannot imagine why London would ignore a file for that long
london is my primary office. ordered notes 3 times. all are clean. its my bad luck. officers laziness and then again my bad luck.

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Guys, I have a confusion. I was requested by LVO to provide bio pages for primary applicant and for all dependents. I provided them with the front pages which has BIO and country of origin information. Would it be okay or was I supposed to provide the scan pages of visa pages as well? I had already provided the complete scanned passport while submitting my application.

Is it a mistake? I know many other forum members had been requested for similar information. Please confim if you guys had only uploaded the Bio pages ?

awaisf430

Jul 12, 2016
Qatar
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
01-07-2018
Guys, I have a confusion. I was requested by LVO to provide bio pages for primary applicant and for all dependents. I provided them with the front pages which has BIO and country of origin information. Would it be okay or was I supposed to provide the scan pages of visa pages as well? I had already provided the complete scanned passport while submitting my application.

Is it a mistake? I know many other forum members had been requested for similar information. Please confim if you guys had only uploaded the Bio pages ?
You are good. Bio Page is the first page of the passport.

skaarraeem

Feb 18, 2016
Email received today in response to application status inquiry

Dear applicant,

Your enquiry has been forwarded to the Immigration section of the Canadian High Commission in London, UK, for response.

This is to acknowledge that your immigration application is now being processed in London, UK.

Your application is currently pending review by an officer.

Our office will contact you in due time to inform you of the next steps.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014

Dear applicant,

Your enquiry has been forwarded to the Immigration section of the Canadian High Commission in London, UK, for response.

This is to acknowledge that your immigration application is now being processed in London, UK.

How long ago did you email them and what email address?

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
if you are not happy with the slow pace of London processing application you can also go on their twitter handle because I don't believe this will change this process is very discouraging.

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017

Dear applicant,

Hi Skaareeaeem, please what is your timeline? Thanks

skaarraeem

Feb 18, 2016
Hi Skaareeaeem, please what is your timeline? Thanks
AOR - 9 June
Medical - 8 July
ADR - 10 July (had not submitted husband's PCC, submitted a LOE with receipt of PCC Application)
PCC uploaded - 2 Aug

Background - we are processing your application. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Sep 8 - application moved to London VO.

skaarraeem

Feb 18, 2016
Good to hear that the document can be obtained although sad that it is costly, I understand and thanks for sharing I really don't know what is happening to London VO because even if they give out 3 ppr a day at least their will be some progress but the fact that in a whole week no PPR from London it is very sad and discouraging. A lot of files get transferred to London and the file will not be touched for more than 3monts when most of the files transferred has passed the initial Eligibilty, Criminality and medical is just for an officer to review what the case analyst has done but no they keep the files for another 3- 5 months untouched.
@Jag13 does an application definitely pass the initial eligibility and criminality before being moved to a visa office?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hi @The Robust
It was my husband's PCC. We had not submitted it initially. We submitted the receipt and a letter explaining that we are facing delays in obtaining the PCC.
what is your app status NA2 or Ip2 ?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
depe
Guys anyone have any idea how long London visa office takes after IP2. Been in IP2 since 18th Aug

I am a Jan applicant. I am under so much mental stress with all this waiting.
Depends 1 day to 5 months

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
@Jag13 does an application definitely pass the initial eligibility and criminality before being moved to a visa office?
Yes they do all that before the file is transferred at least in my case all was done before the file was transferred to London as you can see in my previous post Eligibility said MET not recommended pass. my next due date was 2017/09/01 but I guess nothing has happened

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
depe

Depends 1 day to 5 months
London vo is known for holding files for a longtime I suspect it is kind of a holding center I maybe wrong but if you are from or live in the UK your application will be processed fast most times look at the tracker for London VO and you will see what am talking about they are some weeks that no PPR is sent out from London VO
For those who passed medicals in a month or less and their files have been moved to London may be in for a long wait (LONDON STYLE) which is very sad