+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Oh wow November! I hope you get it soon

I am 12th Jan

What were the documents requested
First time: payslips, bank statements, tax returns, marriage certificate plus photos of wedding, birth certificate.
2nd time: updated job offer letter, explanation on how and why I was offered job.
Are you also stuck on IP2? How many times you ordered GCMS notes?

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Yes, I received my first GCMS notes a month ago and my application is stuck with security screening since feb. I have order GCSM notes again last week to see if there's been any further progress.
Rkeys did you get your latest gcms. do you see any increase in ss activities or there are still 3 ss entries in activity section

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
First time: payslips, bank statements, tax returns, marriage certificate plus photos of wedding, birth certificate.
2nd time: updated job offer letter, explanation on how and why I was offered job.
Are you also stuck on IP2? How many times you ordered GCMS notes?
I got IP2 on 18th Aug, so I am not sure if I am stuck yet if you know what I mean.

I only got notes once and it was right before IP2 and file transfer so the notes didn't have much info.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
I got IP2 on 18th Aug, so I am not sure if I am stuck yet if you know what I mean.

I only got notes once and it was right before IP2 and file transfer so the notes didn't have much info.
Your eligibility was mentioned passed? And what's your security section says?

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Your eligibility was mentioned passed? And what's your security section says?
I got notes before IP2 so eligibility wasn't passed as it only passes when NA turns to IP2 and neither was there anything on security becuase it only starts with IP2

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Does it says eligibility not started under assessment?
You are not understanding

In the notes eligibility said not started

Then a few days after I got the notes I got IP2 which means eligibility passed and security started - I called CIC and confirmed the fact that eligibility passed. A couple of days after I learned my file was transferred to London

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Guys, could anyone please suggest how to provide the height and eye color information to CIC?is there any specific form for the purpose or a simple word document will suffice?

A1605

Mar 7, 2017
You are not understanding

In the notes eligibility said not started

Then a few days after I got the notes I got IP2 which means eligibility passed and security started - I called CIC and confirmed the fact that eligibility passed. A couple of days after I learned my file was transferred to London

Does anyone have a phone number for London Visa Office?

Ronkus2

Mar 10, 2016
Guys, could anyone please suggest how to provide the height and eye color information to CIC?is there any specific form for the purpose or a simple word document will suffice?
There is no specific form, you can design the required information in excel or simple word document. For me, l used word document to supply the information and the following day the "additional document section" turns back to "we do not need additional document". Hope this helps.

Reactions: RHK