+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Praying for a speedy PPR for you !! I can totally feel what you must be going through.....I am also PNP April 20 AOR. The wait seems endless.....
Thanks!

When was your file transferred to London?

Imagine then waiting since Jan

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
No i did not attach the denial documents. I only explained in writing and sent to them.
Can you please briefly tell what you wrote for refusal explanation ?

zaragirl

Aug 15, 2017
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
Can you please briefly tell what you wrote for refusal explanation ?
I simply explained extensively reasons why I was refused.
In my own case, It was just a case of mere negligence from the VO who failed to check my statement of account and refused me on the basis of not having enough funds, and I stated that this has since been history as I have entered the UK more than 6 times after then.
If this is not your case, you need to explain why you were refused, and remember no lies as they have access to get the truth.
Let me know if you need more help.

Leo5378

Feb 19, 2017
Hi Guys.
My file has been transferred to london VO but in account it is still background check NA since 30th June 2017.

Does anyone have similar case? Also does anyone know email id or contact number for london VO.

Thanks

Reactions: Dom2012

Obas Efe

Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Hi Guys.
My file has been transferred to london VO but in account it is still background check NA since 30th June 2017.

Does anyone have similar case? Also does anyone know email id or contact number for london VO.

Thanks
Hi Leo5378,
My file was transferred to London visa visa office on June 1st, 2017. My background check is still NA. I think we just have to be patient, some people have received Ip2 status and PPR mails on the same day.
The only question is no one knows when an officer will attend to his/her file. I have sent 2 emails to London visa office and I get the same response that the file is on queue awaiting review by an officer. I believe we all have to wait and pray for the PPR MAIL to land soon..! :)

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hi Guys.

Thanks
waiting on NA2 London VO

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hi Leo5378,
My file was transferred to London visa visa office on June 1st, 2017. My background check is still NA. I think we just have to be patient, some people have received Ip2 status and PPR mails on the same day.
The only question is no one knows when an officer will attend to his/her file. I have sent 2 emails to London visa office and I get the same response that the file is on queue awaiting review by an officer. I believe we all have to wait and pray for the PPR MAIL to land soon..! :)
LVO teaches applicants how to be patient :)

Reactions: Obas Efe

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
I simply explained extensively reasons why I was refused.
In my own case, It was just a case of mere negligence from the VO who failed to check my statement of account and refused me on the basis of not having enough funds, and I stated that this has since been history as I have entered the UK more than 6 times after then.
If this is not your case, you need to explain why you were refused, and remember no lies as they have access to get the truth.
Let me know if you need more help.
Thanks, lies no way even after getting Canadian Passport if they found out they can revoke the nationality. My only concern is if they are satisfied with written explanation or they will ask for refusal letter

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Is it the london visa office or is it me

Been in IP2 since 18th Aug

They haven't replied to my email. Not sure what's going on.

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
London VO is so slow with this whole process, I received my GCMS notes 198 pages long on the 27th of Aug and from the notes there ARE NO RED FLAGS.They could have finalized the application at Ottawa (but maybe for reasons best known to them) because everything has been concluded and all PASSED was given.

Medical Passed - 2017/06/06
Program Assistant - CIO reviewed the following on 2017/06/06
1. Recalculated the CRS and was still the same 473.
2. Assignment of UCI number
3. Checked PC R10
4. Checked IELTS Results
5. ECA Checked with issuing authority
6. AGE was also checked.
7. Also marriage certificate was also verified
Criminality was passed
Case Analyst CPC Ottawa Reviewed the following on 2017/06/13
1.CRS recalculated and still 473 no change
2.Settlement funds -MET
3.MI2 -PASS
4.Reviewed selection criteria- MET
5.Checked and Verified work experience - case analyst comment - was satisfied
6. RPRF - Complete
7. A11.2 - MET Case analyst comment was - NO Concerns found
8. R76- MET
Eligibility - MET
Medical - PASSED
Criminality - Passed
File transferred to LONDON VO on 2017/07/11 Reason workload redistribution
DUE DATE WAS STATED - 2017/09/01 which I don't think they follow
NO Mention of contact Emails or phone calls in the Notes
No group number/name or sub category
Security not started but some pages are redacted and stated 16(1)(c)

RHK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Hello Guys, @johnsyk

I am in need for urgent suggestions. So right after 48 hours of moving in to IP2, I've received the RPRF request, height and eye color information and the bio page request for myself and my dependents. But, the RPRF they have requested is just for the primary applicant. Not sure why have not requested it for my spouse. Neither they have enabled the option to upload such document under spouse section of "MyCIC" account. Should I go ahead and pay for both of us and upload a single document OR should I wait for them to send me a revised letter? I have also dropped a query on london VISA office address but I am not sure how soon they will reply on this.

Anyone went through the similar situation? Please advise....

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hello Guys, @johnsyk

I am in need for urgent suggestions. So right after 48 hours of moving in to IP2, I've received the RPRF request, height and eye color information and the bio page request for myself and my dependents. But, the RPRF they have requested is just for the primary applicant. Not sure why have not requested it for my spouse. Neither they have enabled the option to upload such document under spouse section of "MyCIC" account. Should I go ahead and pay for both of us and upload a single document OR should I wait for them to send me a revised letter? I have also dropped a query on london VISA office address but I am not sure how soon they will reply on this.

Anyone went through the similar situation? Please advise....
RHK, I think you should make payment for you and your dependents. There might be a mistake and i do not think you want to delay your application any longer. I also read that some people who got these requests went ahead to raise a CSE for the payment and eventually the placeholder for uploading opened on the "MyCIC" account.

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
From what I have discovered London Vo has no defined method of processing applications its all about if you are lucky they pick up your file if not too bad until luck comes your way. VERY SAD

provost

Feb 14, 2017
LVO is generally fast with paper based applications like mine. It is surprising to hear express entry folks complain about them. It seems to me like they just process all applications same way regardless of the stream. As far as paper based applications are concerned LVO is the fastest because they even consummate some in 5 months instead of 16 months processing time.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
London Visa office forgod sake wake up and process applications

Life has become living hell specially when not knowing why the delay is

Reactions: Aali005