+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
IMPORTANT...!!!!

Dear friends,

For all of you who are still waiting because of (Security Screening), we are looking into filing a class action writ of mandamus against IRCC in order to push them to process the security screening of applications within a reasonable time frame, and we will have a much better chance of success if we do it together.

One of the most prominent members of this forum, Legalfalcon, has promised to help us in this process and perhaps, find a lawyer to do it for us pro bono (for free). But first, he has to gauge and see if there is enough interest to pursue this. For this reason, he has created a Google doc and has asked us (those who are past the 6-month period and are under SS) to fill it out. The link to the form is:

https://goo.gl/forms/ChD5cDhsGRJPZlCP2

Please only fill it out if you are under security screening and if you want to be a part of this.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Did you write your application number in the subject and mentioned your UCI, date of birth etc in the email body?
Not in the subject but yes all necessary details were there

I been waiting since Jan and have emailed only once before to Ottawa and got a reply with the same format within a couple of days

skaarraeem

Feb 18, 2016
Not in the subject but yes all necessary details were there

I been waiting since Jan and have emailed only once before to Ottawa and got a reply with the same format within a couple of days
I think better to specify application number in the subject when you email

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Earlier today my BG check status changed to We are processing your background check...happy to see some activity and know my file is not necessarily laying somewhere gathering dust. My additional docs status still remains at being reviewed, my timeline is in my signature.

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Earlier today my BG check status changed to We are processing your background check...happy to see some activity and know my file is not necessarily laying somewhere gathering dust. My additional docs status still remains at being reviewed, my timeline is in my signature.
Hi Hope-Faith good news indeed,your visa office is London as well?

Reactions: hope_faith

rkeys

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
15-07-2016
AOR Received.
16-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Rkeys did you get your latest gcms. do you see any increase in ss activities or there are still 3 ss entries in activity section
I have ordered my 3rd gcms notes on 5th sep which I will get second/third week or october. I will update when I will get them..
So far in the 2nd notes, there were only 3 SS entries.. nothing changed.. will complete by 11 months waiting time after AOR in 4 days!! :( :( :(

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Thank you, yes good news indeed!
Yes my visa office is London, I believe my file was moved there around the middle of August.
Wow Hope-Faith, that was fast, three weeks to one month of transfer from CIO, i really pray you get your PPR fast and London increases their turnaround time.

Are you a single or family applicant and do you have extensive travel history?

Reactions: hope_faith

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Wow Hope-Faith, that was fast, three weeks to one month of transfer from CIO, i really pray you get your PPR fast and London increases their turnaround time.

Are you a single or family applicant and do you have extensive travel history?
Thanks @yewwy, Amen, I Pray so and for you as well. I was surprised myself, one just never knows what to expect from CIC.

I am a single applicant and I do have extensive travel history.

Reactions: yewwy