+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

zin988

Oct 6, 2022
Just received stamped passports back today. Submitted to VFS on August 16 and they dispatched to IRCC on August 17.

Congratulations!

Mine reached IRCC on 5 Aug but no news yet.

May I ask if you applied as a couple?
Did you get two tracking IDs for your passports?

I don't quite understand why VFS asked me to send my and my wife's passports separately and then sent out passports to IRCC separately. A bit counterintuitive. I thought that may have slowed down the progress.

mishuts

Oct 3, 2022
I have to travel on 24 october. I gave my passport for stamping on 16 September . It is with VAC London since 20 September.I sent an email to VAC London. They replied that they cannot commit any date.
Then I asked them to send my passport back and extend my passport submission date. But there is no reply from them. Please suggest if I should mail from another email id ? How can I contact them ?

SheggzyB

Oct 6, 2022
Congratulations!

Mine reached IRCC on 5 Aug but no news yet.

May I ask if you applied as a couple?
Did you get two tracking IDs for your passports?

I don't quite understand why VFS asked me to send my and my wife's passports separately and then sent out passports to IRCC separately. A bit counterintuitive. I thought that may have slowed down the progress.
I sent packages individually (family of 3 so 3 packages), was strange to me too but I guess that’s how they work. Got tracking IDs for each and all got processed together and sent back same at same time.

I raised two webform and emailed Ircc London (once) and VFS (lots of times) and followed up with a call to VFS, not sure those had any effect though. Might just have been a coincidence.

zin988

Oct 6, 2022
Hi all,
My wife and I are applying for PR/EE.

Submitted to London VFS: 3 Aug 2022
Passports arrived at IRCC: 5 Aug 2022
Heard nothing since. This is the 9th week.

(I submitted a webform and an email to LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca on 7 Sept - I naively thought the processing time is 4 weeks as stated on the PPR letter.
Heard nothing back ofc.)

Has anyone been able to reach IRCC to get an update?
An update from me:

This morning (20 Oct) I received an email saying "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID xxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Embassy CVO. "

This is my 11th week.

Mai matwins

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
I sent packages individually (family of 3 so 3 packages), was strange to me too but I guess that’s how they work. Got tracking IDs for each and all got processed together and sent back same at same time.

I raised two webform and emailed Ircc London (once) and VFS (lots of times) and followed up with a call to VFS, not sure those had any effect though. Might just have been a coincidence.
An update from me:

This morning (20 Oct) I received an email saying "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID xxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Embassy CVO. "

This is my 11th week.
woooow congratulations. Has the Copt updated in your account yet?

zin988

Oct 6, 2022
woooow congratulations. Has the Copt updated in your account yet?
Thank you.
Yes I logged into my account just now and can see "final decision" / counterfoil details.
Although I thought I would get an email for such a major update LOL...but I didn't.

pineapplepens

Oct 4, 2022
Thank you.
Yes I logged into my account just now and can see "final decision" / counterfoil details.
Although I thought I would get an email for such a major update LOL...but I didn't.
Did you send a webform before this? I don't want to keep chasing them but also not sure whether sending webform will help speed up the process

zin988

Oct 6, 2022
Did you send a webform before this? I don't want to keep chasing them but also not sure whether sending webform will help speed up the process
From week 5 onwards,
Sent 3-4 emails to LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca (never received any replies)
Raised 2 webforms (never received any replies)
Emailed VFS 3 times (they told me that the passports are with IRCC, nothing else)
called/web chatted with VFS once (same as above).

My gut feeling is that you just have to wait it out. These communications didn't do anything...

Sep 10, 2022
From week 5 onwards,
Sent 3-4 emails to LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca (never received any replies)
Raised 2 webforms (never received any replies)
Emailed VFS 3 times (they told me that the passports are with IRCC, nothing else)
called/web chatted with VFS once (same as above).

My gut feeling is that you just have to wait it out. These communications didn't do anything...
Congrats ! I am hoping mine comes soon too . Reached IRCC on 31 Aug . I agree that mailing them speeds nothing . I mailed them more than 5 times last month.

mishuts

Oct 3, 2022
An update from me:

This is my 11th week.
Congratulations!!! All the best

zin988

Oct 6, 2022

May I ask if your dependents also have stickers (counterfoil) attached to their passports?
My wife didn't get one (she is British and I am Chinese) so I am not sure if it was a mistake or it is nationality specific.