+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Sep 10, 2022
Hello all
Anyone who has submission near 15 Aug and got their passport back. Today marks 8 weeks from 15 Aug.
Please let us know so that we can track their current timeline
Someone who submitted on Aug 17 got it back . So now are they randomly picking out dates for stamping?

zin988

Oct 6, 2022
I called up the VFS Netherlands helpline number and one can get it from the VFS website. Please note that you have to go to the VFS website for the particular country you are from to find the number.
Thank you. I called London VFS just now but it is not helpful...they just told me that the passport with the IRCC

Walter06

Sep 27, 2022
I got a message from VFS saying my passports have been dispatched...
Account shows approved and counterfoil generated.

My timeline
PPR : 21 June
Passports reached London VO 6 July 2022

Then continuous followups by email to London VO
September 2 I get a mail from London VO saying they do not have my passport.

Then the follow-ups begin with VFS and IRCC.

And then finally today half an hour ago I get an email from VFS that our passports are being shipped

Counterfoil and Account shows approved

I would say Hang In there everyone.. Its delayed but its worth the wait..
Apart from email from VFS, did you get any update from IRCC?

Srivima

Dec 16, 2019
Hi Srivima,
Just want to check if you got a response from London IRCC. I have submitted my passport since 8 August and but no update yet. I am also traveling to India on 24 Oct so wanted to know how are you proceeding with this.
Hi
No update yet. Mailed IRCC multiple times without any positive response. Still waiting

mishuts

Oct 3, 2022
Hi Srivima,
Just want to check if you got a response from London IRCC. I have submitted my passport since 8 August and but no update yet. I am also traveling to India on 24 Oct so wanted to know how are you proceeding with this.
Hello Ammi175
Have you recieved your passport?
Please reply