+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Got our passports back yesterday (couriered from IRCC office to VFS London on Monday). They were sent to VFS on August 14th and had reached IRCC Office on August 17th. Roughly 7 weeks' processing time.

mishuts

Oct 3, 2022
Got our passports back yesterday (couriered from IRCC office to VFS London on Monday). They were sent to VFS on August 14th and had reached IRCC Office on August 17th. Roughly 7 weeks' processing time.
Thanks for the update man. Hopefully they pick up speed soon

zin988

Oct 6, 2022
Hi all,
My wife and I are applying for PR/EE.

Submitted to London VFS: 3 Aug 2022
Passports arrived at IRCC: 5 Aug 2022
Heard nothing since. This is the 9th week.

(I submitted a webform and an email to LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca on 7 Sept - I naively thought the processing time is 4 weeks as stated on the PPR letter.
Heard nothing back ofc.)

Has anyone been able to reach IRCC to get an update?

SheggzyB

Oct 6, 2022
I submitted for my family to VFS London on August 16 and till date the only update I see on VFS is that it was dispatched on August 17. No word from IRCC

Is this normal? I’ve raised a webform but just wondering if I should see that it has arrived at IRCC London. Got no response to the webform

zin988

Oct 6, 2022
I submitted for my family to VFS London on August 16 and till date the only update I see on VFS is that it was dispatched on August 17. No word from IRCC

Is this normal? I’ve raised a webform but just wondering if I should see that it has arrived at IRCC London. Got no response to the webform
I have two separate messages (emails): one on 3 Aug says it has been dispatched; the other on 5 Aug says it has arrived at IRCC. then nothing further.

Sep 10, 2022

After it is received by the IRCC office the status changes to it's under process at the IRCC office.
If your status is not that then contact VFS

Rahuljoshi

Jul 12, 2020
I have two separate messages (emails): one on 3 Aug says it has been dispatched; the other on 5 Aug says it has arrived at IRCC. then nothing further.
I suggest to follow up more frequently with the visa office or you can also call VFS and tell them your situation. They can then ask for an update from the visa office but they do that only if there has been a lot of delay. In my case, my passport reached the IRCC office on 6th June, 2022 and I received my passports back on 9th September, 2022. I never expected it to take so much time and I only started following up 2 months after I submitted them my passport and the lesson I learned was probably that I should have started following up much earlier. All the best!

SheggzyB

Oct 6, 2022
Thanks for the pointers, quite helpful. I’ve sent a couple of mails over to VFS and will keep pestering them as they are only giving generic responses at the moment.

zin988

Oct 6, 2022
I suggest to follow up more frequently with the visa office or you can also call VFS and tell them your situation. They can then ask for an update from the visa office but they do that only if there has been a lot of delay. In my case, my passport reached the IRCC office on 6th June, 2022 and I received my passports back on 9th September, 2022. I never expected it to take so much time and I only started following up 2 months after I submitted them my passport and the lesson I learned was probably that I should have started following up much earlier. All the best!
Thank you, would you mind sharing which number you called? :)

Ammi175

Oct 9, 2022
Hi

My passport received by IRCC and under processing from 20sept 2022.
I submitted thinking that it won't take more than 4 weeks as per email. I need to travel to India on 25 Oct! Just don't know what to do
Hi Srivima,
Just want to check if you got a response from London IRCC. I have submitted my passport since 8 August and but no update yet. I am also traveling to India on 24 Oct so wanted to know how are you proceeding with this.

Rahuljoshi

Jul 12, 2020
Thank you, would you mind sharing which number you called? :)
I called up the VFS Netherlands helpline number and one can get it from the VFS website. Please note that you have to go to the VFS website for the particular country you are from to find the number.

mishuts

Oct 3, 2022
Hello all
Anyone who has submission near 15 Aug and got their passport back. Today marks 8 weeks from 15 Aug.
Please let us know so that we can track their current timeline

mishuts

Oct 3, 2022

Which Visa have you applied for ? Is it PR express entry?