+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Prerana11

Aug 16, 2022
After continuous emails I got a response from IRCC saying that my passports are not in London. So contacted VFS and VFS claim they are in London. So now its an escalation of the issue. :(
Anyone faced this?

ChiefOd

Nov 4, 2019
did your CIC account got updated? Received a message below as well. Not sure if this is the stamped passport since I requested for recall ASAP.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Embassy CVO.

Regards,

VFS Global
I haven't got any response yet. Did you get notified when your CIC account was updated?

ChiefOd

Nov 4, 2019
After continuous emails I got a response from IRCC saying that my passports are not in London. So contacted VFS and VFS claim they are in London. So now its an escalation of the issue. :(
Anyone faced this?
This looks strange, perhaps there is a mix up somewhere. Since you sent your passport to London VFS?

nitwooff

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
did your CIC account got updated? Received a message below as well. Not sure if this is the stamped passport since I requested for recall ASAP.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Embassy CVO.

Regards,

VFS Global
I had same update today noon but my
Profile shows counterfoil generated n approved

Jankuz

Sep 2, 2022
I also received an update this afternoon. Counterfoil generated and approved.
Still no update from VFS. Submission 6th July

ChiefOd

Nov 4, 2019
Sent it to VFS London on the 5th of July. Got confirmation it was received by IRCC on the 6th.
Thanks for the response. Mine got to IRCC on the 20th. I think they are beginning to come through based on peeps responses on here. I'll see what next week looks like, hands crossed!