+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

alxms10

Hero Member
Dec 16, 2016
303
18
London-UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London-UK, then Paris-France, then Cairo-Egypt
NOC Code......
2131
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
05/05/2017, then 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
22/06/2017
LANDED..........
07/08/2017
Prince5 said:
Guys, did anyone receive an extension beyond the 30 days for submitting the passports to get the VISA? I received a request to submit my passport within 30 days but i will be abroad at this time?

I sent them an email, but the automatic reply said i should expect an answer within 28 days!!!
Prince5: Did you manage to get an extension? What did you do
 

surinderjit

Star Member
Mar 28, 2010
67
0
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Sept 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
29 Sept
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Sept
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18 Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
18 Feb 2017
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Dear All,

Currently, How much time London VO is taking to process Express entry files ?

I am express entry candidate with following timelines.

SINP nomination : 16/June/2016
EE Nomination : 10/Aug
AOR : 13/Sept/2016
Medical : 14/Sept/2016
Schedule A : 15/Sept
Background chk review started : 16/Dec
PPR : Awaiting
Visa : Awaiting

Thanks
 

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
3,110
183
London
Category........
NOC Code......
0631
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I am an Indian in the UK. Have not yet entered the pool as I am waiting for my wife's WES evaluation. I am expecting it to come by the end of January and then enter the pool. Are all London applicants called for an interview? I think the medical panel is in Knightsbridge. Any idea how much they charge? Is the London office fast in processing the application?
 

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
2,676
495
surinderjit said:
Dear All,

Currently, How much time London VO is taking to process Express entry files ?

I am express entry candidate with following timelines.

SINP nomination : 16/June/2016
EE Nomination : 10/Aug
AOR : 13/Sept/2016
Medical : 14/Sept/2016
Schedule A : 15/Sept
Background chk review started : 16/Dec
PPR : Awaiting
Visa : Awaiting

Thanks
Ive heard its roughly 3-5 weeks depending on case.
 

alxms10

Hero Member
Dec 16, 2016
303
18
London-UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London-UK, then Paris-France, then Cairo-Egypt
NOC Code......
2131
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
05/05/2017, then 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
22/06/2017
LANDED..........
07/08/2017
xpressentry said:
I am an Indian in the UK. Have not yet entered the pool as I am waiting for my wife's WES evaluation. I am expecting it to come by the end of January and then enter the pool. Are all London applicants called for an interview? I think the medical panel is in Knightsbridge. Any idea how much they charge? Is the London office fast in processing the application?
They charged me (single applicant) £300 in October
And not sure about processing time, I,ve read in this forum about people being sent PPR within 2 months after AOR and others up to 6 months, hence no pattern I guess
 

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
3,110
183
London
Category........
NOC Code......
0631
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
alxms10 said:
They charged me (single applicant) £300 in October
And not sure about processing time, I,ve read in this forum about people being sent PPR within 2 months after AOR and others up to 6 months, hence no pattern I guess
In my case, it's my wife and I. That is going to cost £600. In India, the medical cost is around Rs. 5000 which is roughly £50 per person. That's a big difference. I am planning a trip to India in a few months and now thinking if I should really spend £600 on the medical here or just do it in India.
 

surinderjit

Star Member
Mar 28, 2010
67
0
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Sept 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
29 Sept
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Sept
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18 Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
18 Feb 2017
LANDED..........
Awaiting
rafzy said:
Ive heard its roughly 3-5 weeks depending on case.
I know 3-4 people who applied in September and have not received PPR so FAR (from London VO)

Myself crossed 100 days. as Per my GCMS notes everything done in October except background check.

Background check started on Dec 15 but no news after that.
 

surinderjit

Star Member
Mar 28, 2010
67
0
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Sept 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
29 Sept
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Sept
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18 Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
18 Feb 2017
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Dear All,

Any express entry candidate who had received AOR in last 100 days, received PPR (from LVO).

My guess is that LVO is also acting very slow.

Earlier LVO was issuing PPR within 2 months but now people with Sept AOR onward are waiting.

Please share your thoughts ?

Myself crossed 110 days (PNP nominated, EE Candidate).
 

Anun

Full Member
Feb 15, 2016
35
0
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3211
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 nov 2016
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
26 oct 2016
AOR Received.
17 nov 2016
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16 nov 2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
14 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
InshaaAllah soon
LANDED..........
-
Waiting for ppr from London Visa Office bg check in progress since 28 dec 2016.
 

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
2,676
495
Anun said:
Waiting for ppr from London Visa Office bg check in progress since 28 dec 2016.
These days, FSW applicants are getting PPR in about 3-5 weeks duration drom the day when your Background Check status changes to In Progress.
 

alxms10

Hero Member
Dec 16, 2016
303
18
London-UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London-UK, then Paris-France, then Cairo-Egypt
NOC Code......
2131
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
05/05/2017, then 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
22/06/2017
LANDED..........
07/08/2017
surinderjit said:
I know 3-4 people who applied in September and have not received PPR so FAR (from London VO)

Myself crossed 100 days. as Per my GCMS notes everything done in October except background check.

Background check started on Dec 15 but no news after that.
How did you get GCMS notes?
 

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
2,676
495
surinderjit said:
I know 3-4 people who applied in September and have not received PPR so FAR (from London VO)

Myself crossed 100 days. as Per my GCMS notes everything done in October except background check.

Background check started on Dec 15 but no news after that.
Your security check is going on ?

What other checks were already passed for your app ?
 

surinderjit

Star Member
Mar 28, 2010
67
0
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Sept 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
29 Sept
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Sept
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18 Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
18 Feb 2017
LANDED..........
Awaiting
alxms10 said:
How did you get GCMS notes?
Very easy, Google CIC GCMS notes.

If u have some one in Canada to apply on your behalf it takes 5 $ and if not it takes 25-35 $ (through agencies).

It takes total 30 days.
 

surinderjit

Star Member
Mar 28, 2010
67
0
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Sept 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
29 Sept
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Sept
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18 Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
18 Feb 2017
LANDED..........
Awaiting
rafzy said:
Your security check is going on ?

What other checks were already passed for your app ?
Yes, Security check started on 16 Dec.
Other checks are :
Medical, Funds, Criminality (your PCC) and education etc.

In notes you can see full details, if checks are already passed
My Checks were passwed at LVO on 13 Oct but they started security check on 16 dec.
 

surinderjit

Star Member
Mar 28, 2010
67
0
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Sept 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
29 Sept
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Sept
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18 Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
18 Feb 2017
LANDED..........
Awaiting
It looks like very few people are on forum from London VO.