Mar 10, 2017
FSW Outland (Pakistan)
CRS: 467
AOR: AUG 04
MEP: AUG 19
File moved to LVO (London): OCT 03
IP2: NOV 08
ADR: NOV 29 (IMM 5669)
Yes, I have got three status replies from them. the first one was on feb 01 and the last one on Mar 22. All the replies have been the same as:
Your application is currently undergoing background verification checks. No further action is required from you. We will be in touch regarding the next steps in due course.
Is your ADR status still N.A. ?

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
FSW Outland (Pakistan)
CRS: 467
AOR: AUG 04
MEP: AUG 19
File moved to LVO (London): OCT 03
IP2: NOV 08
ADR: NOV 29 (IMM 5669)
Yes, I have got three status replies from them. the first one was on feb 01 and the last one on Mar 22. All the replies have been the same as:
Your application is currently undergoing background verification checks. No further action is required from you. We will be in touch regarding the next steps in due course.
Quite quite similar stuff, except the dates.
My IP2 is from August 30.
ADR for Schedule A form: Oct 3
Since then, 3-4 emails with the same reply everytime.
May God help us All.

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Yes. It changed to NA on Feb 27. Before that it was we donot need additional documents.
Same here. I'm worried N.A. means they still didn't even review the document. I submitted Schedule A on the 20th of Feb and got the 27th update...So far no news

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Quite quite similar stuff, except the dates.
My IP2 is from August 30.
ADR for Schedule A form: Oct 3
Since then, 3-4 emails with the same reply everytime.
May God help us All.
Aameen! I hope we will get it very soon, Insha'Allah

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Same here. I'm worried N.A. means they still didn't even review the document. I submitted Schedule A on the 20th of Feb and got the 27th update...So far no news
No, it doesn't mean that havn't sitll reviewed. Rather, it means that they have reviewed it and they dont need any other documents. I have discussed this thing with experts like BillHyatt.

Reactions: Ammar30

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Well i dony really think so, if you look for ADR: NA thread, there are many people who were not asked any additional doc, yet their status changed to NA on exactly 27 feb. There is a change in writing different status, probably.

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
No, it doesn't mean that havn't sitll reviewed. Rather, it means that they have reviewed it and they dont need any other documents. I have discussed this thing with experts like BillHyatt.
Great to hear that mate. I hope this is the case as other experts mentioned otherwise...Anyway, hope we get some good news soon

Reactions: Xaiby

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
I hope this one is a good explanation, atleast it sounds good ;)

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
@Xaiby @alnemeh82 @Ammar30 @junaid17651

Guys, do you think that we all should complain to CPC Ottawa as we have the same officer who's creating the issue?
Well i dont think it would help, they know how their officers work and they have a lot of backlog to cover, plus alot of nationalities. And i believe it is something with our cases, not with the officer. Already many of May 2017 applicants have got ppr, some of them issued by same officer. So its our case what is delaying us. This is what i have understood so far.