N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi everyone,
I am May 5 AOR (YES you read it right May 5,2017)
My visa officer is DRD. Everytime i put a CSE, the standard reply comes that "Your application is going through regular background check.....etc etc". My medicals have expired and no request for remedicals uptill now. Anyone can suggest what is goin through my application? How is my visa officer DRD ;).
TIA

K_gore

Apr 23, 2018
The Medicals will be Passed at the last stage as results of Child is pending. In notes, you can see remarks of an agent regarding surveillance required for child medicals. It can give you an idea where the file is moving.

If IRCC has to reject file they would have done by now and if they are continuing to process then it means that they are ready to issue you PPR with child conditions. So, you shouldn't worry that much at the moment.

Now what you need to do is to contact CPC-Ottawa for Visa Office and in addition just call IRCC from Google Hangout and ask them to let you know the Visa Office and email there details to you. They will let you know the Visa Office. Your GCMS notes should have this information as well.

If your Visa Office in London then you can contact them to with subject "Medicals Request (Urgent) and request them to extend your Medicals but don't ask till August as they usually extend for 1 Year.

If your matter is resolved with the above method then it is good and if not then you can PM me and we will see what options we have.

I hope this will help.

Thanks Bill for the fast response - that is very helpful. I’ve messaged you for clarity on a couple of points.

Reactions: BillHyatt

imraantalib

Feb 15, 2018
I think you need to do some additional research on this. It is common answer from this assistant, that's why it may/ may not mean SS. You can contact people who got the same reply and enquire if they ever were in SS. It is easy to spot people using search. Another way to figure out is by ordering gcms notes. You can do both.
I dont know how to find them, is there any thread where i can share this with other people. Recently I have seen that the people in SS receive email with wording of something like "Additional BG checks and verifications required, processing time will be outside the posted time period etc.," whereas, mine was different. I think its the regular background checks that is being done for every application. I would really appreciate if someone would share their experience who got the same kind of reply from LVO.

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
I dont know how to find them, is there any thread where i can share this with other people. Recently I have seen that the people in SS receive email with wording of something like "Additional BG checks and verifications required, processing time will be outside the posted time period etc.," whereas, mine was different. I think its the regular background checks that is being done for every application. I would really appreciate if someone would share their experience who got the same kind of reply from LVO.
There is a thread for people who are in ss.

junaid17651

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
I dont think you are in SS.... They say it will say it will take `months` and `they dont know when it will be completed`

You are OCT 10 aor and they are processing Oct and Aug people at the moment .... Be positive and hope for the good news

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Hi everyone,
I am May 5 AOR (YES you read it right May 5,2017)
My visa officer is DRD. Everytime i put a CSE, the standard reply comes that "Your application is going through regular background check.....etc etc". My medicals have expired and no request for remedicals uptill now. Anyone can suggest what is goin through my application? How is my visa officer DRD ;).
TIA
Hi mate,

I guess it's only me and you in here who are stuck with DRD. God helps us!!!

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
Hey guys ! I received my CBSA notes today and I believe I'm in SS now.

Apparently the security is NOT STARTED and was assigned to CBSA on 10 November. However, my CSIS notes have no record of my file whatsoever.

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi mate,

I guess it's only me and you in here who are stuck with DRD. God helps us!!!
Hahaha...yeah right. May be this officer has some particular month's applications only... not assigned with any further cases. Even then he/she is too slow. God knows what is happening at the other end.

imraantalib

Feb 15, 2018
I dont think you are in SS.... They say it will say it will take `months` and `they dont know when it will be completed`

You are OCT 10 aor and they are processing Oct and Aug people at the moment .... Be positive and hope for the good news
Yeah i have the same understanding. I dont think I am in SS yet. I hope that they process it soon. Does anyone have any idea how long it take for necassary/regular background checks to complete.

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Hey guys ! I received my CBSA notes today and I believe I'm in SS now.

Apparently the security is NOT STARTED and was assigned to CBSA on 10 November. However, my CSIS notes have no record of my file whatsoever.
when did you apply for CBSA notes and from which website did you apply??

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
FSW Outland (Pakistan)
CRS: 467
AOR: AUG 04
MEP: AUG 19
File moved to LVO (London): OCT 03
IP2: NOV 08
ADR: NOV 29 (IMM 5669)
Yes, I have got three status replies from them. the first one was on feb 01 and the last one on Mar 22. All the replies have been the same as:
Your application is currently undergoing background verification checks. No further action is required from you. We will be in touch regarding the next steps in due course.