+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
But this doesnt clarify that you are in ss. Any/every file is under background check sometime or the other.
Did you order gcms?
True, but my 3rd GCMS notes had one and a half page blanked under Security. And taking into consideration my IP2 is in progress since Jan. It's clear some security agencies are working on my file

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Please I got this reply last week. Does it mean it is auto response?

Your file is currently in London being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required from you at this moment. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind Regards,

DRD

Program Assistant | Assistante de programme

Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres
I had the same response 3 months ago. When asked in the forum, a lady from Pakistan told me she got the same responce and recieved her PPR after a month. My situation was different as they decided to send my file for further BGC...Every file is treated differently I guess

Reactions: seancole

Honiilols

Jan 10, 2018

Your file is currently in London being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required from you at this moment. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind Regards,

DRD

That's good progress. Please keep us updated when you receive ADR or PPR, whichever comes first as we have similar timelines. Nov 5 AOR.

Best wishes.

Reactions: Crystal0002

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017

Kind Regards,

DRD

I got the same response in January and February from the same case officer. Hopefully he/she will work on your case much swifter than some of us in this forum. Keep us posted please if you can.

Reactions: Crystal0002

Crystal0002

May 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-11-2017
Passport Req..
18-05-2018
From the response, your file has been assigned to a visa officer and luckily that officer has opened your file but review not completed yet. Once the review completes it will go to next level checks.
Thanks for the reply. I really do hope so. Because am getting really worried.

Reactions: riaz137

Crystal0002

May 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-11-2017
Passport Req..
18-05-2018
When you login into your account you may see the message in your profile as ‘updated’ and not the usual ‘submitted’. But at the same time you may not notice any particular change in your profile itself. If you are in IP2 such ghost updates can mean a few things: additional doc request will come soon, PPR or SS (according to some applicants). But in good scenario it means that you will receive PPR soon.
Please when you log out and log back into the CIC account will it remain updated or change back to submitted? Cos mine changed back to submitted. Now am wondering if I saw the updated or am hallucinating.

Reactions: aoamber and riaz137

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Please when you log out and log back into the CIC account will it remain updated or change back to submitted? Cos mine changed back to submitted. Now am wondering if I saw the updated or am hallucinating.

If you saw ghost update.. wait for a while you will receive PPR soon....

Sadiaumer

Mar 24, 2018
Pls people help needed; someone posted this similar reply from Visa officer EXP

"Please note that background checks are still ongoing for your application.
As previously specified, we are unable to advise when these checks will be completed. We will contact you again as soon as we are able to, however, you should note this is unlikely to be for quite some time yet.
We appreciate your patience during this process."

What should i expect ? I will like to the person's timeline, the wait is aching!!!
I got the same response when i emailed visa office. According to my gcms notes
Eligibility, passed
Criminality, passed
Medical, passed
Security, blank
Info sharing, complete.
I m paper based pnp.... 29 june AOR.

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
it will remain updated unless you don't click on check status button

Crystal0002

May 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-11-2017
Passport Req..
18-05-2018
it will remain updated unless you don't click on check status button
But you have to click check status to look forbthe update and when u come back to the page it says submitted back. Am I correct?

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys ! I received my CBSA notes today and I believe I'm in SS now.

Apparently the security is NOT STARTED and was assigned to CBSA on 10 November. However, my CSIS notes have no record of my file whatsoever.
I reckon you are not in ss because if you were it would have written security screening clearly, in cbsa notes it's not retracted.