Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
I’ve got that reply yesterday, I’m not sure about the last sentence, I’ve underlined it.

———————————————————
Thank you for your email.

We confirm background checks are still currently in process for your application. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise when these checks will be completed. We will contact you again as soon as we are able to, however, you should note this is unlikely to be for quite some time yet.

We appreciate your patience during this process.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
Are you in SS? It takes a long time

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Hi, when and where is your interview? I also have an interview scheduled for March in Abu Dhabi and got the same request for police certificates. But i am going to provide the certificates covering the period after the submission.
Mine is also march..abudhabi..yeah but its so ridiculous as i am now out of my home country.. on which date you have intervi
Hi
I am also scheduled for an interview in Abu Dhabi in March and have been asked for d same certificates.... So I am going to provide the updated ones for the period after AOR till now.
Also I wanted to know do we get an acknowledgement email after confirming the interview? I just received d automated reply.
No, sir no confirmation email yet. only an updated response

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Hi
I am also scheduled for an interview in Abu Dhabi in March and have been asked for d same certificates.... So I am going to provide the updated ones for the period after AOR till now.
Also I wanted to know do we get an acknowledgement email after confirming the interview? I just received d automated reply.
only an automated response

KMY

Jan 24, 2018
Hi,

How do I enter the chat group? Tried to click on the link someone posted here but says group is full?

yabdelaal

Jul 30, 2017
Dear friends, I moved to FSW app moved to IP2 by the end of last Jan and got

"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature"
ADR today. Shall I scan the filled form and sign it by hand or electronically,? Does this mean SS or close PPR or nth..thanks

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Mine is also march..abudhabi..yeah but its so ridiculous as i am now out of my home country.. on which date you have intervi

No, sir no confirmation email yet. only an updated response
My interview is on march 18. I also got automated reply.

Deiabah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
File Transfer...
08-09-2017
Are you in SS? It takes a long time
I don’t know mate.

I’m a PNP-EE
AoR April 2nd
MP: July 27th
FTD to London VO: September 8th
IP2: November 10th

GCMS notes that was generated on December 20th has that S.15(1) code where Security & Admissibility are mentioned.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I’ve got that reply yesterday, I’m not sure about the last sentence, I’ve underlined it.

———————————————————
Thank you for your email.

We confirm background checks are still currently in process for your application. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise when these checks will be completed. We will contact you again as soon as we are able to, however, you should note this is unlikely to be for quite some time yet.

We appreciate your patience during this process.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
I got an identical reply as well. I’m june 1st AOR. There’s a good chance we’re both under SS unfortunately.

serenbach253

Apr 11, 2017
I'm panicking a little, sent my PPR on Monday with guaranteed delivery before 1pm on Tuesday, tracker says it's still out for delivery 4 days later. Sent an email to the visa office to see if they've received it but no answer yet. Had trouble sending it at the post office with the postcode SW1Y 5BJ as it wasn't being recognized. Think that might be something to do with it.

It's only photocopies of my passport not the real thing thank god but if they've lost it should I resend fresh copies and new pictures or wait to see if it arrives? Don't want to exceed the 30 day time limit.

Has anyone else had trouble sending things to this address?? Literally on the home straight now, really really want to get this done. So mad at Royal Mail!!

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Any one with an AOR of 12 Oct 2017 or higher who is in IP2 or has received PPR?
A few FSW Oct 1 - 9 AORs moved to IP2. Only one person with Oct 1 AOR has received PPR so far. What is your stream and timeline?

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Dear friends, I moved to FSW app moved to IP2 by the end of last Jan and got

ADR today. Shall I scan the filled form and sign it by hand or electronically,? Does this mean SS or close PPR or nth..thanks

I recieved the same request two days ago. you can print it out, sign it then post it or better is to fill it on your computer, type your name in the signature space and send it through my cic