+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Patterns18

Aug 18, 2017
I ordered GCMS notes and observed they marked my Settlement funds with Review required. I used Treasury Bill investments and the total was well above the required amount. Anyone knows how long issues like this times for resolution? AOR is 21 Sept.

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Got my GCMS notes yesterday. It shows code s.15(1). And shows criminality passed and against security it says 1 and HRIV is 0.

Can anybody please help to explain whats the meaning of this? My AOR is 21st Apr 2017.

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Got my GCMS notes yesterday. It shows code s.15(1). And shows criminality passed and against security it says 1 and HRIV is 0.

Can anybody please help to explain whats the meaning of this? My AOR is 21st Apr 2017.
Is your security blank in assessments section? And does your admissibility section says.

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Hats off to LVO!
As per immitracker, not even a single PPR issued after February 09.
@Xaiby you should join us on the chat. We seem to be sharing hope in good news for a few fsw cases this week from LVO.

slmaan

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hello Everyone;

My AOR is 26th July, 2017. My current status is NA2, since 22nd August. Today i wrote email to LVO for my application Updates and i got the following reply:

"Please be advised that your application is awaiting final review in our London office.

We thank you for your patience at this time. Rest assured we will contact if you if we require further information or additional documents.
Sincerely,
VCM"

Please give me your valuable insight about the above reply?

jaiyesimi

May 18, 2011
Hello Everyone;

My AOR is 26th July, 2017. My current status is NA2, since 22nd August. Today i wrote email to LVO for my application Updates and i got the following reply:

"Please be advised that your application is awaiting final review in our London office.

We thank you for your patience at this time. Rest assured we will contact if you if we require further information or additional documents.
Sincerely,
VCM"

Please give me your valuable insight about the above reply?
Same reply for all remaining July applicants.Same for me and several others in July.

Amardeeps4

Aug 7, 2016
DUBAI
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
I sent mail to London & got the reply below -

Please be advised that your application is awaiting review in our London office. Your application was received (date of my Aor)

Sincerely,
VCM

What does it mean? Are they yet to review my file or what and what's VCM?
ThAnks
Hi there,

I am also an applicant with 5th July'17 AOR, I recd the same message from LVO yesterday, I would like to ask you, after you received the above message, in how many days you recd your PPR or any ADR.

Thanks,

Amardeep

Last edited: