+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Hi, Hope you all are doing good. I have been called for an interview. they asked for lots of documentation and 1 thing confusing me is regarding police clearance certificates.they say as follows:
Police certificates and clearances from for you and each of your dependants aged 18
years of age or older for any period that has not already been covered by a police
certificate that has already been submitted. A police certificate is required for each
country where an individual has lived for 6 months or more since reaching the age of 18
So do I have to get a latest one? as I applied in May 2017 and now they are asking for a new Police certificate covering time from May 2017 to till date?

Zeeman4

Sep 1, 2016
Hi, Hope you all are doing good. I have been called for an interview. they asked for lots of documentation and 1 thing confusing me is regarding police clearance certificates.they say as follows:
Police certificates and clearances from for you and each of your dependants aged 18
years of age or older for any period that has not already been covered by a police
certificate that has already been submitted. A police certificate is required for each
country where an individual has lived for 6 months or more since reaching the age of 18
So do I have to get a latest one? as I applied in May 2017 and now they are asking for a new Police certificate covering time from May 2017 to till date?

Give them all again till date. This will satisfy them fully. Dont miss any place where you live after 18 years of age spending 6 month and more.

slmaan

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hi there,

I am also an applicant with 5th July'17 AOR, I recd the same message from LVO yesterday, I would like to ask you, after you received the above message, in how many days you recd your PPR or any ADR.

Thanks,

Amardeep
This what i am trying to know.. :)... i guess they sent this email to all those who crossed 6 months Duration..

Krish18

Jul 4, 2017
This what i am trying to know.. :)... i guess they sent this email to all those who crossed 6 months Duration..
I don’t think they have any standard timeline to follow. People crossed 6 months duration get the final review mail and who haven’t crossed 6 months get the mail ‘awaiting review by the visa officer’.
Facts are in the most productive week you would see 2-3 PPRs from LVO and usually it’s not even upto that. With this speed I doubt they would be able to process all the applications unless we see bulk PPRs like NDVO. CIC conducting 2 draws every month so out of that even if we assume minimum 10% applications are going to LVO for processing would make them struggle badly. Only few lucky ones are able to be successful. Just wait and watch game

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hello Everyone;

My AOR is 26th July, 2017. My current status is NA2, since 22nd August. Today i wrote email to LVO for my application Updates and i got the following reply:

"Please be advised that your application is awaiting final review in our London office.

We thank you for your patience at this time. Rest assured we will contact if you if we require further information or additional documents.
Sincerely,
VCM"

Please give me your valuable insight about the above reply?
Pls, wat email address did u use. Tanx.

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Hi, when and where is your interview? I also have an interview scheduled for March in Abu Dhabi and got the same request for police certificates. But i am going to provide the certificates covering the period after the submission.

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Completd 10 months of my PR application yesterday. No outcome as yet. My notes, which came on 19th feb with print date on them of 19th jan, that i am under security clearance. One and a half page under security admissibility us blank.
Wait on..........

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Completd 10 months of my PR application yesterday. No outcome as yet. My notes, which came on 19th feb with print date on them of 19th jan, that i am under security clearance. One and a half page under security admissibility us blank.
Wait on..........
Hi Shoaib79,

Did they write security clearance or security screening in your notes? How sure are you that you are under SS?

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hi
I am also scheduled for an interview in Abu Dhabi in March and have been asked for d same certificates.... So I am going to provide the updated ones for the period after AOR till now.
Also I wanted to know do we get an acknowledgement email after confirming the interview? I just received d automated reply.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Oh yes.. lets keep each other updated.. by when should we expect some movement on our files. End Feb?
updates have been very slow since past week... so I'm not v hopeful for movement before March... but End of Feb would be lovely... fingers crossed...

slmaan

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
I don’t think they have any standard timeline to follow. People crossed 6 months duration get the final review mail and who haven’t crossed 6 months get the mail ‘awaiting review by the visa officer’.
Facts are in the most productive week you would see 2-3 PPRs from LVO and usually it’s not even upto that. With this speed I doubt they would be able to process all the applications unless we see bulk PPRs like NDVO. CIC conducting 2 draws every month so out of that even if we assume minimum 10% applications are going to LVO for processing would make them struggle badly. Only few lucky ones are able to be successful. Just wait and watch game
Yes, You are right... LVO is quite unpredictable and i really don't understand there pattern of working. Anyways i had ordered GCMS notes on 15th Feburary. so i will wait for that and compared to my previous GCMS notes......

Deiabah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
File Transfer...
08-09-2017
I’ve got that reply yesterday, I’m not sure about the last sentence, I’ve underlined it.

———————————————————
Thank you for your email.

We confirm background checks are still currently in process for your application. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise when these checks will be completed. We will contact you again as soon as we are able to, however, you should note this is unlikely to be for quite some time yet.

We appreciate your patience during this process.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada