+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office 2020/2021 (Outland Applicants)

eratskie

Apr 6, 2021
If I remember correctly, we had to pay that fee in advance when we first sent in our application (July/August 2020). We paid online and was given a receipt which we printed off and sent with the application. We also paid in advance for the biometrics which was later refunded to us because the new rules said we don't need new biometrics as they already have my biometrics in record (from previous application).

Have you made that payment in the beginning?
Nope... my biometrics and medicals done almost 6-7 months ago and recent update is that they are requesting me to pay for RPRF and submit my Police Clearance.

FAHIMBD

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
Anyone got any further communications from LVO?

I sent them all the ADR stuff last week (Wednesday). No communications since then.

Just wondering when LVO will emerge out of it's hole the next time and will it be scared of it's shadow or not.

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020

I sent them all the ADR stuff last week (Wednesday). No communications since then.

Just wondering when LVO will emerge out of it's hole the next time and will it be scared of it's shadow or not.
Can I ask what kind of ADR they wanted? We still have no idea where our papers are.

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020

No update yet but ADR was only uploaded Friday so didn’t really expect anything just yet. Will post here as and when something happens.

FAHIMBD

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
Can I ask what kind of ADR they wanted? We still have no idea where our papers are.
They wanted us to send them new updated forms for Schedule A and Travel History. They also wanted a recent Police Clearance Certificate.

Why does it matter where your papers are given that you've already gotten decision made? Or am I misremembering things. IDK!

FAHIMBD

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
No update yet but ADR was only uploaded Friday so didn’t really expect anything just yet. Will post here as and when something happens.
Thanks! Please do keep us updated. I sent them the document upload on Wednesday morning. Based on their previous rapid fire updates I assumed they'd respond quick. It felt like now we may have actual employees at LVO who've been assigned our cases to work on and they are just waiting for us to send them the needed docs.

We will see! All the best!

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
They wanted us to send them new updated forms for Schedule A and Travel History. They also wanted a recent Police Clearance Certificate.

Why does it matter where your papers are given that you've already gotten decision made? Or am I misremembering things. IDK!
It would just be nice to know where our stuff is. Waiting for the letter and PPR is agonising.

Sounds like things are moving forward for you!

FAHIMBD

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
I quickly took a look at the Pakistani LVO thread and it seemed like many of those who didn't get ADRs had super fast processing of all the next steps.

We didn't hear anything since the ADR (sent on the 23rd of June). I'll check GCKey and ECAS and see if anything changed there.

Mano1110786

Oct 25, 2019
Hi All,

I have an update in my PA account, the second line as an Application in process now. what does that mean? I haven't received medicals yet.

FAHIMBD

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
Hi All,

I have an update in my PA account, the second line as an Application in process now. what does that mean? I haven't received medicals yet.
I think you are talking about ECAS. Sadly, all I know about "application in process now" is that it means that the application is in process now. Considering that their processing can take anything from a few months up to several years, I wouldn't know what to make of it.

Just to preserve your mental sanity, try giving them a solid one year from the application received date before you even start caring. This is our 12 months running.

Reactions: DiiDii

Sharingan

Jul 21, 2021
Hey guys! my application has been forwarded to London. Package delivered since June 2nd 2021, got my AOR1 on July 30.

I am afraid its gonna be slow from now on.... and a long time of radio silence.

sherinv

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Hi,
I had received Sponsor AOR in December 2020 and my file was moved initially to Philippines and thereafter to London in early March 2021. Haven't received any update since then. Any Indian citizens received any updates from London office during Mar - Jul 2021.
Also, if you guys are following a whatsapp group for London office applications, pls share me the link so that i can join and stay updated.

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Dear

I have a QSW program application at the federal stage and now my application has been transferred to LVO? Are you all Quebec applicants or EE/spousal? I hear it's the slowest office? is it true? or they process mainly spousal that is why it's slow.