+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office 2020/2021 (Outland Applicants)

Shabi1122

Feb 22, 2021
ADR is a good sign - they asked for updated docs and got prearrival and COPR shortly after sending them.
Hello akbarz,

I am PA from Pakistan,

• Application Date Received: February 24, 2020
  • Processing started: March 9, 2020
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: September 24, 2020
  • Review of medical results - October 6, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

No update after that. then my wife called local MP office and they took over on our file, we are expecting a baby in April. so my wife sent doctor's note to MP office and they contacted IRCC, after there calling IRCC we got a call from MP office and they told us YOUR FILE IS TRANSFERED TO SHANGHAI VO for fast processing.
and i saw through online service (not through GCkey), its changed to Application Received, but nothing in online login account
Today i called Client support and agent said its been transferred a week ago from Canada to SHANGHAI VO for further process.

mine eligibility and background check remaining i think.

is that true they are processing fast? can you tell me how much time it will take roughly and we are expecting a baby in April. IA

Nelson 1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2021
Those with applications in London Visa office, How long did it take for your application to change from "Application Received" to "Application In process" on Ecas

Reactions: Genghiskhan123

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
On my SA letter, it says nothing about which visa office the PA side of stuff will go to. In normal times, I would have imagined the stuff would go to LVO. How does one get informed which visa office is theirs, if it doesn't say in the SA Letter?

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
On my SA letter, it says nothing about which visa office the PA side of stuff will go to. In normal times, I would have imagined the stuff would go to LVO. How does one get informed which visa office is theirs, if it doesn't say in the SA Letter?
Ours came in a separate letter to the sponsor.

Reactions: Genghiskhan123

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
Ours came in a separate letter to the sponsor.
Thanks for letting us know. Did the PA have biometrics and medical submitted before you got yours? What was the gap between SA letter and the one you are referring to? Is this separate letter identifying visa office AOR2 then?

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
Thanks for letting us know. Did the PA have biometrics and medical submitted before you got yours? What was the gap between SA letter and the one you are referring to? Is this separate letter identifying visa office AOR2 then?
No it came prior to the submission of medical and biometrics.

Our gap between the sponsor approval and the letter advising us of move to LVO was about 11 months, but don’t let that concern you as I believe ours was somewhat of an anomaly; I think we got lost a bit as the COVID lockdown hit just after our sponsor approval.

My understanding of AOR2 is when the receiving LVO gives formal acknowledgement of it’s receipt (which doesn’t always happen apparently), or when the status for PA in ECAS changes form app received back to in process (this is what we’re waiting for currently).

Reactions: LotusLeodis