+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office 2020/2021 (Outland Applicants)

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Hello people,

We recently got the SA and the letter told us our file is being moved to London visa office (LVO). We'd like to stay in touch and share relevant information with those who have their files transferred to LVO or will have their files transferred to LVO.

We read about a lot of terrible experiences involving this visa office. Not to mention that when I applied for a visit visa in 2018, it took them over 105 days! Hopefully we can share what we know here and keep each other updated.

We have also been using the following spreadsheet shared by @LotusLeodis to record our progress and see what's going on with other people's applications :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/edit#gid=2079961909

Here is a flowchart of the overall application process broken down into stages:

Hope this helps.
Same. In 2019, it took them 4 months plus to process PA's visitor's visa and rejected him. lol. But PA now has visitor's visa this year, processed by a different visa office. PA's file was transferred to London yesterday for the sponsor's sponsorship and no medicals before the transfer. It sucks we have to deal with that office again. But we got no choice.

Nelson 1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2021
Kindly join a group on Facebook, 'Support for Application currently At London visa Office' . Its specifically for those With App at LVO. Its very informative as people share their updates

Mistersponsor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
I took a look at the spreadsheet and for May, June, July and August, all the files transferred to London have no more updates after SA.

There is one April 2020 applicant who actually reached AOR2 in LVO.
There are two March applicants who got the background check "We started processing.." but no AOR2.
There are two February applicants who got the background check "We started processing.." but no AOR2.
There are 8 January applicants who got their AOR2 and 5 with "we started processing" for the background.

So based on the spreadsheet from January to August, it looks like not many people have gotten things processed there.

I just hope this doesn't mean my AOR2 will arrive 6 months from now. Let's hope they are able to work more now. The thing is, I don't know how many people they have working there or anything like that. For all I know, there could be just a few poor soul working their asses off night and day!
So you are saying that these are 2020 applicants ?