+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London (United Kingdom) VFS Passport Submission Timeline

Omo1234

Sep 28, 2022
The application was submitted on 15th June.
My husband's application was submitted June 9th, no response yet. His upfront medicals is yet to be updated.
Congratulations to you, I am hopeful we would get a response soon.

Dansal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2022
does it require any action after receiving letter of introduction
My timeline
18 Aug: Passport reached IRCC London
3 Sep: Receive Letter of introduction
13 Sep: still no update
same here, passport submitted at VFS Saudi on 29 Aug and still not update.

kn100

Oct 3, 2022
Type of application:
Spouse Open Work Permit (as spouse is from a country that does not have an ETA arrangement with Canada, her passport must be stamped for her work permit - even if mine does not need to be. I am from the UK so no need for my passport to be stamped).
My timeline so far:
27/09/2022 - Passport request
28/09/2022 - Passport submitted at London VFS
29/09/2022 - Tracking status updated to "received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2022/09/29"
--
07/10/2022 - Tracking status updates to "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in London."

Yay!

Omo1234

Sep 28, 2022
07/10/2022 - Tracking status updates to "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in London."

Yay!
Congratulations.
I pray our sowp submitted June 9th gets an approval soon.

njm2022

Oct 18, 2022
Anyone applied for a visitor (temporary residence visa) and got their passports back recently? I'm interested in finding out how long does it take to get the stamped passport back for visitor visa applicants. I applied for a visitor visa and submitted my passport on Oct 3rd. Now *anxiously* waiting as it seems that some people get their passports back in ~2 weeks while for others it takes about 2 months (or a bit more).

Jaskhela

Feb 21, 2020
Anyone applied for a visitor (temporary residence visa) and got their passports back recently? I'm interested in finding out how long does it take to get the stamped passport back for visitor visa applicants. I applied for a visitor visa and submitted my passport on Oct 3rd. Now *anxiously* waiting as it seems that some people get their passports back in ~2 weeks while for others it takes about 2 months (or a bit more).

how long it take to get decision on visitor visa application I mean when did you submit?

njm2022

Oct 18, 2022
Received below msg today. Not sure this is stamped passport or just the recall request I sent.

****The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Embassy CVO.******
Would you mind sharing how you sent the recall request? Was it through email?