Feb 14, 2021
Updating timeline:

RFV: 18-Apr-23
Envelope sent to VFS: 18-Apr-23
VFS received envelope: 19-Apr-23
VFS sent envelope to IRCC (London VO): 19-Apr-23
London VO confirmed passport receival: 24-Apr-23
GU on the GCKey tracker - Application approved and visa issued: 10-May-23

There was no update yet on VFS tracker and no notification from DHL. Took office 11 business days to come to this point.

Gill deep

May 27, 2018
Updating timeline:

There was no update yet on VFS tracker and no notification from DHL. Took office 11 business days to come to this point.
Hello can you please tell when you applied your visa application and how long it took to approved, it will be so helpful, thanks in advance

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Hello can you please tell when you applied your visa application and how long it took to approved, it will be so helpful, thanks in advance
I got the whole timeline mentioned, no new updates. It’s a PR visa, so the answer would be 28 months, but you are probably applying for a tourist visa.

Gill deep

May 27, 2018
I got the whole timeline mentioned, no new updates. It’s a PR visa, so the answer would be 28 months, but you are probably applying for a tourist visa.
Yes mine is tourist visa ,you have any knowledge about tourist visa processing time from uk

Gill deep

May 27, 2018
Ok thats fine but i am talking about if you know visa processing time because i have done my biometric at London visa on 5 may 2023 for Visitor visa when i can expect result

omosoja

May 15, 2023
Updating timeline:

I really don't know why it's taking so long. I also got an application approved on 10th May. Although I've read on numerous forums that London VO is notorious for taking their sweet time. The strike did not help also. My medicals expires in July. I just hope its sorted way before then

MiracleCSEP

Apr 12, 2023
I really don't know why it's taking so long. I also got an application approved on 10th May. Although I've read on numerous forums that London VO is notorious for taking their sweet time. The strike did not help also. My medicals expires in July. I just hope its sorted way before then
Hi Omosoja,

Can I ask when you submitted your passport to vfs?

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Updating timeline for PR visa / paper COPR issue:

IRCC London is sending decision envelope to London CVAC: 15-May-23

It’s not even returning back yet although visas were issued 3 working days ago. Now we are waiting for the package to reach London Embassy and then finally be sent to VFS.

Celebrating 1 month of the whole process in 2 days from now. I guess it will take another 1-2 weeks to receive the passports back. The time it takes is longer than the promissed 4 weeks timeline in the RFV letter and longer than 2 weeks promissed by London VO in its automated webform reply.

haris462

Jul 2, 2015
My timeline

RFV: 14-Apr-23
Envelope sent to VFS: 12-Apr-23
VFS received envelope: 15-Apr-23 (weekend in middle)
VFS sent envelope to IRCC (London VO): 15-Apr-23
London VO confirmed passport receive: hopefully today

omosoja

May 15, 2023
Submitted to vfs on: 17th April
Received by vfs: 19th April
Sent to london vo: 20th April.
Update!
I just got this email.
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on Tue May 16 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, London and is ready for collection.If you already paid for courier your passport will be sent out on the same day via courier partner.