+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London applicant - time line- only who recieved Medical in the last 6 months.

Fairways

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys i have query

the good part is that I got PPR from london and the bad part is now i am residing in pakistan, so how can i submit my passport to CHC London

can somebody put some light on that what options do i have.......????

i have no body who is going UK now a days....

and i have also got 1 month dubai visit visa.......

please suggest me what should i do as no courier company is taking the risk of sending passport to UK.....

waiting for your replies....

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
Congrats Fairways for the PPR . We both got together....great feeling , isn't it .

Check with Air Arabia or Emirates airlines, they have 1 month visit visa options with chances of extending by paying extra . But this can be done by any of ur friend in the UAE who can help you to issue visit visa .
Suggest you not to take a chance of coming only for a month , bcoz sometimes it is taking little more than 30 days for CHC London to return PP, otherwise u will stay in uae illegal and its an inconvenience to you .

Seniors can add some valuable inputs for better understanding .

Fairways

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulation to as well Deeaar

yeah but can you tell me in how many days it takes to extend this 1 month visit visa....

regards

FFFF

Jan 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2007
Doc's Request.
November 2009 sent in Feb 2010
Med's Request
18 August 2010
Med's Done....
15 Sept 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16 March 2011 and sent on 19 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
26 MAY 2011 ( Visa Stamped 18 May 2011 )
LANDED..........
Landed on 25 June 2011
very big Congratulations Deeaar and Fairways. hope you will get the visas shortly. your prayers for the rest.....

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Hi Fairways Congratulations!

Agree with Deeaar - just another thought - have you considered the cost, time, practicality of a trip to London. With a good flight deal directly to London and a guaranteed 2 week turnaround for CHC London if you submit your passport in person one may find that quicker or cheaper. Some members also posted experience of picking it up in 7 days from CHC London (in person deposit). Of course not aware of the complexity for a London visit visa.

Just a thought if you have not considered. The UAE visit may work out to be the best bet...so be it.

Best wishes
Nav

Fairways said:
Hello guys i have query

the good part is that I got PPR from london and the bad part is now i am residing in pakistan, so how can i submit my passport to CHC London

please suggest me what should i do as no courier company is taking the risk of sending passport to UK.....

Fairways

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinavin said:
Hi Fairways Congratulations!

Agree with Deeaar - just another thought - have you considered the cost, time, practicality of a trip to London. With a good flight deal directly to London and a guaranteed 2 week turnaround for CHC London if you submit your passport in person one may find that quicker or cheaper. Some members also posted experience of picking it up in 7 days from CHC London (in person deposit). Of course not aware of the complexity for a London visit visa.

Just a thought if you have not considered. The UAE visit may work out to be the best bet...so be it.

Best wishes
Nav
Thanks for the idea

yes i am thinking the same thing that i should apply for visit Visa to UK as this is a genuine reason to go for and also they reply within 20 days if not then i would go for option No 2 that is Dubai. i already have a visit Visa for dubai.......

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
ok great - Sihs had provided some good info on temporary accommodation in case you finally take this option.

Best wishes
Nav
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t56139.0.html;msg634337#msg634337

*********************quote from SIHS ******************
No worries aspire any time buddy.
The hotel's name is Montana Hotel, the address is:
67-69 Gloucester Road Kensington London SW7 4PG UK, Reservation #: (020) 75847654 or reservations @ montanahotel.co.uk, and web address: www.montanahotel.co.uk
I booked a single room with shared bathroom, and it cost 57 Pounds and if you stay 7 days or more you get the last night free.
The place is opposite the rooad from Gloucester underground tube station which is very convenient, as it's only a few stops to the place where the CIC office is, it took me about 20-25 minutes to get there.
Only you need to go and submitt the passports, photos and updated information list as they rest of the family is not required to appear in person, all they will do is take all these documents from you, and give you a receipt, it only takes about 2-3 minutes when you get your turn to submit the passports.
I wish you all the best, good luck and if you need any more information please let me know.
Sihs

Fairways said:
Thanks for the idea

yes i am thinking the same thing that i should apply for visit Visa to UK as this is a genuine reason to go for and also they reply within 20 days if not then i would go for option No 2 that is Dubai. i already have a visit Visa for dubai.......

Fairways

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats great!!!!!!!!!!1

I really do appreciate that......
Thanx

cybervjs

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fairways said:
Hello guys i have query

Hi Fairways firstly congrats to get ppr,,,,,,,,, well i'm also in the same situation like u, currently residing in pakistan well applied at London,,,, the safest way is to apply for UK visit visa as soon as possible i hope that u'll get is easily and quickly.............

Regards,
Cybervjs

Fairways

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cybervjs said:
Hi Fairways firstly congrats to get ppr,,,,,,,,, well i'm also in the same situation like u, currently residing in pakistan well applied at London,,,, the safest way is to apply for UK visit visa as soon as possible i hope that u'll get is easily and quickly.............

Regards,
Cybervjs
Thanks buddy

yes im gonna go for that im 90% sure that i'll get the visa...

cheers

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fairways said:
Thats great!!!!!!!!!!1

I really do appreciate that......
Thanx
boss check this website for cheap london hotels. you can find for 30 pounds per nite.

www.travelstay.com

there are plenty of bed n breakfasts near kings cross station and in finsbury park. choose kings cross it comes in zone 1 and will save you travelling costs.. will be near your destination and 2 mins from tube. take piccadily line from kings cross , change at holborn for central line. get off at bond street and off you go. chc london is just there.......

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fairways said:
Hello guys i have query

what were you doing in soho last night then??????

Fairways

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
what were you doing in soho last night then??????
I forgot to mention it was a DESI one ;)

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fairways said:
I forgot to mention it was a DESI one ;)
no problems boss, if you want any information about london you can ask me regarding accomodation or travelling, i can guide you.........

Fairways

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
boss check this website for cheap london hotels. you can find for 30 pounds per nite.

www.travelstay.com

there are plenty of bed n breakfasts near kings cross station and in finsbury park. choose kings cross it comes in zone 1 and will save you travelling costs.. will be near your destination and 2 mins from tube. take piccadily line from kings cross , change at holborn for central line. get off at bond street and off you go. chc london is just there.......
once i get the VISA ;D