+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London applicant - time line- only who recieved Medical in the last 6 months.

suppose

Star Member
Feb 10, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-09
Doc's Request.
27-11-09
Nomination.....
---
AOR Received.
15-02-10
IELTS Request
27-11-09
File Transfer...
01-12-09
Med's Request
07-07-09
Med's Done....
14-08-10
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
17-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-11
LANDED..........
26-06-11
Congratulations xenos :D

xenos said:
Dear Friends, Recevied passports back with visas on 1 march. Please update me on the list. Thank you anwar77 for starting this wonderful thread!

zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With the Grace of Almighty Allah I received the passports today with a shiny maple leaf sticker on it. I would like to thanks every one in this forum for their support an encouragement through out the waiting period.

Now other worries like relocation, job search and settlement issue etc.. started. I need your help, support and advices to overcome these issues as well.

One Thing More (Today there was a cricket match between my present country and my future country I was thinking to whom I have to support :eek:)

Thank you once again

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zagy said:
With the Grace of Almighty Allah I received the passports today with a shiny maple leaf sticker on it. I would like to thanks every one in this forum for their support an encouragement through out the waiting period.

Now other worries like relocation, job search and settlement issue etc.. started. I need your help, support and advices to overcome these issues as well.

One Thing More (Today there was a cricket match between my present country and my future country I was thinking to whom I have to support :eek:)

Thank you once again
Congrates Dude...

anwar77m

Oct 8, 2009
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010 2nd AOR : 23-03-2010
IELTS Request
done befor
File Transfer...
04-02-2010 In process on :24 -08-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2010
Med's Done....
27-09-2010 Medical sent : 30-09-2010 RPRF Sent : 18-11-2010
Interview........
waived ??
Passport Req..
11-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2011 :D
LANDED..........
13-06-2011 Calgary
zagy said:

Thank you once again
congratulation zagy

I wish you happy landing in July ensha allah

good luck brother

zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anwar77m said:
congratulation zagy

I wish you happy landing in July ensha allah

good luck brother
Brother Anwar,

Your turn is very near Insha Allah.
your are doing a very nice work!!

Good Luck

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
zagy said:
Brother Anwar,

Your turn is very near Insha Allah.
your are doing a very nice work!!

Good Luck
Agreed. Anwar, you are next. In fact, I give you my turn ;D

anwar77m

Oct 8, 2009
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010 2nd AOR : 23-03-2010
IELTS Request
done befor
File Transfer...
04-02-2010 In process on :24 -08-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2010
Med's Done....
27-09-2010 Medical sent : 30-09-2010 RPRF Sent : 18-11-2010
Interview........
waived ??
Passport Req..
11-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2011 :D
LANDED..........
13-06-2011 Calgary
Mezo2009 said:
Agreed. Anwar, you are next. In fact, I give you my turn ;D
Thank you my dear friend
I appreciate this wonderful feeling from you
I wish you ,and all applicant success and happiness :)

good luck

FFFF

Jan 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2007
Doc's Request.
November 2009 sent in Feb 2010
Med's Request
18 August 2010
Med's Done....
15 Sept 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16 March 2011 and sent on 19 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
26 MAY 2011 ( Visa Stamped 18 May 2011 )
LANDED..........
Landed on 25 June 2011
Hello senior and experts;
I haven’t received the PPR yet. By navigating through the posted items at this forum, I have looked at a copy of the standard letter of PPR that usually CHC London sends to applicants and I have a question on the following clause;

4. If any of your children are included in your passport or in your spouse's passport, that passport must contain the
following information for each child: the child's first name, last name, date of birth and a photo that is less than one
year old.

My child is included in my wife’s passport in a separate page, and I have noticed that his first name only is shown in addition to the date and place of birth as well as his gender and a photo (clear but small and a bit distorted). At the bottom of the page, it is written XX( my wife name) W/O ( wife of ) YY ( My full name) .
Now the question is: does this complies with the above mentioned clause? Is it necessary that my child’s first name has to be written along with his last name? Isn’t the sentence at the bottom of the page sufficient as it shows my full name? Do I need to change this at my embassy?? By the way, this is how our passports generated.

Regarding the photo, it is mentioned that the children photos in the passports should be less than one year old. This means that all applicants’ passports that contain the child photo should be renewed within one year before they receive the PPR, and this is impractical. Isn’t it? Moreover, this contradicts with another clause when they mentioned the expiry of the passports and the date of the entry to Canada as no way the photos will be less than one year old if the passport is about to expire before or after the one years medical validity.
The photo length is a bit distorted. But it is still clear? Does it need to be fixed?

I would appreciate our seniors’ feedback as I would like to be ready when I receive the PPR inshallah. Many thanks in advance…

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
anwar77m said:
SATDXB

You are the next .

The green line is waiting for you .

Good luck for you and to our friends who are waiting for passport request , especially those who received medicals in July ( ANFAL, JLT , Sultan Ali ,fernendez ,kshankar ,dee_2011 and ,Yousef_MA )

Good luck ;)

Thanks Brother.. INshallah..

Cheers..

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
xenos said:
Dear Friends, Recevied passports back with visas on 1 march. Please update me on the list. Thank you anwar77 for starting this wonderful thread!
C O N G R A T S buddy :D

let all ur wishes come tru in the dream land

Now its real action period from waiting period :
D

good luck always

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
YES FRIENDS

the next set of PPRs will start very soon , i mean Spril 2011 quota

during those showers i hope all guys who send the meds till Dec 15 will get their share of PPR :D :D

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi Guys

PLzz confirm - guys who send the meds in July , are thy 2007 applicants ? and are their files processed in Ottawa? coz normally those people whose file is processed from Ottawa are delayed for security check.

biju

anwar77m said:
SATDXB
You are the next .
The green line is waiting for you .
Good luck for you and to our friends who are waiting for passport request , especially those who received medicals in July ( ANFAL, JLT , Sultan Ali ,fernendez ,kshankar ,dee_2011 and ,Yousef_MA )
Good luck ;)

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi FFFF

there is No cause for worries. :D

if the parents names are written in the passport and u have a seperate birth certi (long form) thts enough.

small suggession - buddy its always good to have seperate passports for kids as this helps in all ways. coz this name including in parents passports will always make issues later. Now all countries are issuing passports even to new born. but if ur in the final stage of process just leave for the time being.

Photo is not a prob at all.

Biju

FFFF said:
I haven't received the PPR yet. By navigating through the posted items at this forum, I have looked at a copy of the standard letter of PPR that usually CHC London sends to applicants and I have a question on the following clause;
4. If any of your children are included in your passport or in your spouse's passport, that passport must contain the
following information for each child: the child's first name, last name, date of birth and a photo that is less than one
year old.
My child is included in my wife's passport in a separate page, and I have noticed that his first name only is shown in addition to the date and place of birth as well as his gender and a photo (clear but small and a bit distorted). At the bottom of the page, it is written XX( my wife name) W/O ( wife of ) YY ( My full name) .
Now the question is: does this complies with the above mentioned clause? Is it necessary that my child's first name has to be written along with his last name? Isn't the sentence at the bottom of the page sufficient as it shows my full name? Do I need to change this at my embassy?? By the way, this is how our passports generated.

Regarding the photo, it is mentioned that the children photos in the passports should be less than one year old. This means that all applicants' passports that contain the child photo should be renewed within one year before they receive the PPR, and this is impractical. Isn't it? Moreover, this contradicts with another clause when they mentioned the expiry of the passports and the date of the entry to Canada as no way the photos will be less than one year old if the passport is about to expire before or after the one years medical validity.
The photo length is a bit distorted. But it is still clear? Does it need to be fixed?

I would appreciate our seniors' feedback as I would like to be ready when I receive the PPR inshallah. Many thanks in advance...

abusaf

Star Member
Jan 5, 2011
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15 2007
Doc's Request.
June 15 2009
AOR Received.
15-03-2010
IELTS Request
15-06-2009
Med's Request
04-09-2010
Med's Done....
17-09-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 25, 2011
LANDED..........
September 13, 2011
FFFF said:
I haven't received the PPR yet. By navigating through the posted items at this forum, I have looked at a copy of the standard letter of PPR that usually CHC London sends to applicants and I have a question on the following clause;

year old.

My child is included in my wife's passport in a separate page, and I have noticed that his first name only is shown in addition to the date and place of birth as well as his gender and a photo (clear but small and a bit distorted). At the bottom of the page, it is written XX( my wife name) W/O ( wife of ) YY ( My full name) .
Now the question is: does this complies with the above mentioned clause? Is it necessary that my child's first name has to be written along with his last name? Isn't the sentence at the bottom of the page sufficient as it shows my full name? Do I need to change this at my embassy?? By the way, this is how our passports generated.

Regarding the photo, it is mentioned that the children photos in the passports should be less than one year old. This means that all applicants' passports that contain the child photo should be renewed within one year before they receive the PPR, and this is impractical. Isn't it? Moreover, this contradicts with another clause when they mentioned the expiry of the passports and the date of the entry to Canada as no way the photos will be less than one year old if the passport is about to expire before or after the one years medical validity.

I would appreciate our seniors' feedback as I would like to be ready when I receive the PPR inshallah. Many thanks in advance...

Excellent question. I am facing same Delimma. I guess what Biju said is rigth. I had an email in which I inquired CHC london about the passport renewal for my self and my spouse. My kids are also included in my spouse's passport. My passport is expiring, however, her passport is valid till 2012. They told me that I should renew my passport and no need at this point to renew the passport of my spouse. It indicates that they are tacitly approving of the passport which is three years old and apparently have no issues with it. (Obviously, three years old passport is having three years old pictures as well and not latest or one year old.)