+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London applicant - time line- only who recieved Medical in the last 6 months.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Androse said:
Hi SATDXB,
I am not a London applicant but thought I'd ask you the same thing. I did my medicals in April. It's over 4 months now. Not heard from them. Any idea what could it be?
Thanks in advance.
Androse
Hi Androse, you should anytime receive your PPR. But do send a case specific query to your VO too.

All the best.

Cheers..

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
Dear Friends,

I'm waiting for my pp's to come back fr lon vo with PR Visa.
i sent my pp's on 10th aug and expect to get by 10th sep. would like to connect if anyone close to my timelines ..

regards

Yogi7890

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Re: London applicant - time line- only who recieved Medical in the last 6 month

Hi all,

I am also in the same boat as all of you are...I applied in August'2009 file was processed on 15 September'2009 (Like Soby) and medicals were done on 16 July'11 and still no change in Ecas and no update from the London VO.I did send them case specific query through my consultant and same standard reply which everyone else got it:

Please be advised that your application is awaiting a background review by an immigration officer. We will write to you when we are in a position to do so.

We hope this information is of assistance to you.

The High Commission

Can anyone help me that how long its gone take from hereon and moreover should I order for CAPIS notes as I haven't done so and I even plan to move back to my home country soon....and plan to send the PPT from there itself...through someone...any advice??

Thanks in advance...and gud luck to all !!!!

soby

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 15, 2009
Doc's Request.
Oct 30, 2009
AOR Received.
Feb18, 2010
File Transfer...
Nov 3, 2009
Med's Request
March 4, 2011
Med's Done....
March 19 & 26, 2011
Interview........
Jan 30, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2011 (PP Submitted on 13/10 received on 20/10)
LANDED..........
March 2, 2012

Yogi7890 said:
Hi all,
I am also in the same boat as all of you are...I applied in August'2009 file was processed on 15 September'2009 (Like Soby) and medicals were done on 16 July'11 and still no change in Ecas and no update from the London VO.I did send them case specific query through my consultant and same standard reply which everyone else got it:
Please be advised that your application is awaiting a background review by an immigration officer. We will write to you when we are in a position to do so.
We hope this information is of assistance to you.
The High Commission
Can anyone help me that how long its gone take from hereon and moreover should I order for CAPIS notes as I haven't done so and I even plan to move back to my home country soon....and plan to send the PPT from there itself...through someone...any advice??
Thanks in advance...and gud luck to all !!!!
Hi Yogi,
We are in the same boat not only with regard to the time line but also in the life circumstances too :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I have done my medicals in March and as per the CAIPS note my B'Fd was July 2nd. :-[ :-[ But no news till now. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I send 3-4 mails to all I got the same reply that VO is waiting for the Background Results.
I also was planning to apply for the CAIPS after medical but i thought PPR may come across before the CAIPS notes itself so did not apply.
Now I am also is planning to go back to my Home Country and have a loong break while waiting for the PPR, but still undecided due to many practical reasons. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

But here I see a difference in the reply you got. It says the appln is awaiting a review by an Officer not that they are waiting for your Results.
So i feel your PPR is round the corner.
this same way happened to another Applicant in this forum too(Waterloo09). He got this Reply and in few days he got PPR.
So i hope and pray the same may happen to you too. :) :) :) :D :D
Anyway let us each other updated. All the best
Rgds
Soby.

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi im getting the same reply, which country are you based in.

Yogi7890

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011

Hi all,

Thanks Soby for all the update from ur end and quick reply...I am not sure how the reply differs from one person to another...but ur words were encouraging enough and I hope i get it soon...just tired of waiting for long now... keep all of us updated on ur status and I will do the same as and when I hear anything from London VO's end

Singhlovcan@ Im of Indian origin based out of Dubai(UAE) and my VO is London...

Thanks all ...

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im also getting the same reply that its awaiting background review by VO. I sent my medicals around april end. Waiting process is very painful. Im also based in kuwait.

Androse

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
SinghLovCan said:
Hi Androse, Its same here, Im 4months plus (london applicant) and still waiting for PPR.
Which visa office did you apply to ? Did you get medicals received so far?
Hi,
My VO is Malaysia. Ecas is not updated with "Medical Received". The last line says we began processing ............(date). What about your ecas? Is it updated? I wonder what is going on? My address did disappear from 15th - 23rd August though. But no update so far. Did you experience anything like that?

Androse

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ecas is also not updated, each time i write them they are saying we are awaiting background review.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
Androse said:
Hi,
My VO is Malaysia. Ecas is not updated with "Medical Received". The last line says we began processing ............(date). What about your ecas? Is it updated? I wonder what is going on? My address did disappear from 15th - 23rd August though. But no update so far. Did you experience anything like that?

Androse
Hi, yes my Ecase was never updated with "Medical received" and two times the address got disappeared too.
But still every thing went fine.

Send your VO case specific query. Use the below link.

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=kuala%20lumpur

Cheers..

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SATDXB said:
Hi, yes my Ecase was never updated with "Medical received" and two times the address got disappeared too.
But still every thing went fine.

Send your VO case specific query. Use the below link.

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=kuala%20lumpur

SATDXB, You got your PPR in the fifth month. Im alsp hoping that my PPR comes in this month which is the 5 th month.

Cheers..

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
Hi, yes it should come.

All the best!!!

Cheers..

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
I got an email from VO saying "awaiting a background review by an immigration officer" dated July and I did my medical in March... It really means nothing...

Does a background review mean I passed the medical? or does the background review mean reviewing everything including medical results?

arjignesh

Jan 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
Whocares said:
I got an email from VO saying "awaiting a background review by an immigration officer" dated July and I did my medical in March... It really means nothing...

Does a background review mean I passed the medical? or does the background review mean reviewing everything including medical results?

Did in ur Ecase Medical received status appeared?