+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London applicant - time line- only who recieved Medical in the last 6 months.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am envious of the processing speed for you guys...Good luck...... :mad: :mad: ;D ;D :-[ :-[ :-\ :-\ ;) ;) :)

aamirwarsi said:
I applied in october 2010, got my aknowledgment in feb 2011, medicals request in early june 2011 and did my medical in the end of june, now waiting for further process
aamir

kur761

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
PILLOT OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
22-10-2007
IELTS Request
11-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-03-2010
Med's Request
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-07-2011 & CHC London office rvd. on 25-07-2011
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
PPR RVD ON 08-03-2012 PPs. SENT 12/03/12 CHC RVD 13/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Status has been changed to "DM" & Canadian address has also been updated.
LANDED..........
11-06-2012
I did my Med. last month n waiting for PPR.

ton

Jun 20, 2011
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
File Transfer...
February 2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
Dear everyone,

After 8 long weeks of waiting, I finally received my passport and immigration documents today. Visa was dated May 13, 2011 and issued last August 12, 2011.

In between waiting and agony, patience and perseverance, I found myself asking what could've been wrong since I have received my documents beyond normal processing times. I even inquired to CHC London and Abu Dhabi the status of my case and they replied that my case is in the process of visa issuance and will be delivered soon but I was not given an explanation as to the delay and it even gave me more concerns because those who have sent their passports along with my submission date has already received their's and mine was semmingly put on hold. Ways and means to check the status of one's application does not necessarily rely on on-line e-cas, case comparison and contrast to other applicants, timeline and etc for there are other innate factors that are beyond our control. However, I am grateful that this forum is helpful in a way for information dessimination and encouragement thus, lifting a member's morale and spirit's high. But ultimately to believe that our application is finalized is when we have our visas stamped in our passports.

Bottomline, it was all worth it. When I have nothing to turn to, I just prayed and trusted God that He will surely make it happen for me and He did. The agony and sleepless nights, the anxieties and paronoia has diminished this day. And glory be to God for that.

I would like to thank senior members as I always send them pm's and they never hesitated to reach out to me - Biju, Qorax and most especially SATDXB - all you guys has contributed to materializing my hopes.

The journey has not ended, yet this is just the start to embark on the real challenge ahead. Thank you and CANADA, we are..

Ton

REYNOLD

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-11
File Transfer...
06-06-11
Med's Request
03-06-11
Med's Done....
03-07-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon in Vancouver
ton said:
Dear everyone,

After 8 long weeks of waiting, I finally received my passport and immigration documents today. Visa was dated May 13, 2011 and issued last August 12, 2011.

In between waiting and agony, patience and perseverance, I found myself asking what could've been wrong since I have received my documents beyond normal processing times. I even inquired to CHC London and Abu Dhabi the status of my case and they replied that my case is in the process of visa issuance and will be delivered soon but I was not given an explanation as to the delay and it even gave me more concerns because those who have sent their passports along with my submission date has already received their's and mine was semmingly put on hold. Ways and means to check the status of one's application does not necessarily rely on on-line e-cas, case comparison and contrast to other applicants, timeline and etc for there are other innate factors that are beyond our control. However, I am grateful that this forum is helpful in a way for information dessimination and encouragement thus, lifting a member's morale and spirit's high. But ultimately to believe that our application is finalized is when we have our visas stamped in our passports.

Bottomline, it was all worth it. When I have nothing to turn to, I just prayed and trusted God that He will surely make it happen for me and He did. The agony and sleepless nights, the anxieties and paronoia has diminished this day. And glory be to God for that.

I would like to thank senior members as I always send them pm's and they never hesitated to reach out to me - Biju, Qorax and most especially SATDXB - all you guys has contributed to materializing my hopes.

The journey has not ended, yet this is just the start to embark on the real challenge ahead. Thank you and CANADA, we are..

Ton

Best of luck man!

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
ton said:
Dear everyone,

Ton
Ton,

Congrats...... I can realize how exactly you are feeling now. coz i too received my PPs today with Visa.

I Wish you a Good Luck for your new Canada Life.

Appan.

ton

Jun 20, 2011
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
File Transfer...
February 2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
Appan said:
Ton,

Congrats...... I can realize how exactly you are feeling now. coz i too received my PPs today with Visa.

I Wish you a Good Luck for your new Canada Life.

Appan.

Hey Appan, I am happy for you! Congratulations and all the best to you in every step of the way!

Fireguy

Aug 25, 2011
Hi Sunnyuk ,
I live in Dubai and plan to go to UK in person to submite my passport in Person like you did. Is it true it takes only a week to issue the visa? Please tell me more about your experience with that.

Anyone else who has information about submitting the passport in person..please share your experience!!

Thank you all.

REYNOLD

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-11
File Transfer...
06-06-11
Med's Request
03-06-11
Med's Done....
03-07-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon in Vancouver
Fireguy said:
Hi Sunnyuk ,
I live in Dubai and plan to go to UK in person to submite my passport in Person like you did. Is it true it takes only a week to issue the visa? Please tell me more about your experience with that.

Anyone else who has information about submitting the passport in person..please share your experience!!

Thank you all.
iread somewhere that the vo after dropping your PP will to tell you to get it back in two weeks time. but others tried coming back after sending it, and they already have finished stamping it by then. so to be safe, it would be wise to assume two weeks processing time and try your luck after a week or so if they hve already finished the visa stamping.

fadi76

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2009
File Transfer...
24/3/2009
Med's Request
3/5/2010
Med's Done....
26/5/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
insha2alla very soon
VISA ISSUED...
insha2alla very soon
LANDED..........
insha2alla very soon
to all the fellows living in Dubai hopefully i am planning to start my new life in Canada next November but to all who can help me with this :

1- i need to know what is the best and most economical way to ship goods to canada noting that iam not planning to take any furniture with me but iam talking about something like 300-400 kg total items and approximately how much does it cost for 1 kg and if you can guide me which companies provide such service i asked emirates cargo but they charge around 15 per kg so i wonder is there any better and more economical way ???

2- what is the best method for transfering money to canada and in which currency , and how much cash does i need to take while landing noting it is only me ,my wife and my 3 month old baby .

3- iam planning to stay in Mississauga in a furnished decent condo for the first couple of months so does any one know where i can search for decent furnished condos ???

thanks in advance for the help guys

Fireguy

Aug 25, 2011
REYNOLD said:
iread somewhere that the vo after dropping your PP will to tell you to get it back in two weeks time. but others tried coming back after sending it, and they already have finished stamping it by then. so to be safe, it would be wise to assume two weeks processing time and try your luck after a week or so if they hve already finished the visa stamping.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFO!!

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
REYNOLD said:
CONGRATS David!...so it would atke around 4 weeks to receive back the PP from London V huh...i hope to get mine too soon.
Wow your case is super fast..
Wish you all the best for Canadian life.

khalid41

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JUNE 2012
medical receive by chc london on 12 jul 2011
waiting for ppr step one