14-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2014
LANDED..........
In Canada since October 2012. Landed as a PR on March 8th 2014.
It's second day, so not too many lines from start to the end
3 lines yesterday
label created
item picked up
payment received
2 lines today
on vehicle for delivery
delivered
Thanks!

Mine is just the label creation and pickup at the moment. I dropped off quite late last night at the main depot in Pickering, Ontario (but still before the cutoff). I used the express service, which promises delivery before end of day today. Right now, it's just "In Transit", so I'm sitting waiting :)

Graham.

GoodMorningCanada

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
@ecstrom I used Purolator as well, checked their tracking, it still says the shipment was picked up at XXX yesterday, the docs are supposed to be delivered Monday, question for you, does their website i.e. tracking updates or just goes from picked up to delivered?? getting a little worried here...

lilen

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
guys i need help, i pay by visa and received the receipt without name and number but approved, is it ok?

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys i need help, i pay by visa and received the receipt without name and number but approved, is it ok?
what do you mean without name and number? As long as it's the offical receipt, shows the $630 amount, has an ID number and a barcode - you're fine!

lilen

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
what do you mean without name and number? As long as it's the offical receipt, shows the $630 amount, has an ID number and a barcode - you're fine!
i mean card number and card name holder is empty on the receipt , thx a lot jsm0085

lilen

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
last question, i didnt see any ID number, i have only bard code and receipt number and authorizarion code

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
last question, i didnt see any ID number, i have only bard code and receipt number and authorizarion code
It'll be fine! They will scan the barcode to attach the payment. I'm pretty sure my receipt was exactly the same. As long as you have the receipt, you're good.

graham1710

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 09-04-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
19-04-2013
Med's Request
07-01-2014
Med's Done....
14-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2014
LANDED..........
In Canada since October 2012. Landed as a PR on March 8th 2014.
@graham1710 did you used Purolator as well? mine is also the same status since yesterday morning
Yep, I did. Where did you send from? I sent from the Pickering depot, in Ontario.

I just messaged them via the live chat, asking what has happened. They checked and said a 'Mechanical Failure' (e.g. tire blowout, trailer failure, etc.) delayed delivery of it to the Halifax, NS depot and therefore it arrived too late for sorting today. They assured me it'll be out for delivery on Monday and that it is at the depot now.

Unfortunately no refund when it is due to mechanical failure...

I wonder if the same happened to yours? Perhaps the same vehicle! If you go onto the online chat and give them a message with your tracking number, they can tell you.

Oh well, what's another (business) day in the grand scheme of things.

Graham.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Yep, I did. Where did you send from? I sent from the Pickering depot, in Ontario.

I just messaged them via the live chat, asking what has happened. They checked and said a 'Mechanical Failure' (e.g. tire blowout, trailer failure, etc.) delayed delivery of it to the Halifax, NS depot and therefore it arrived too late for sorting today. They assured me it'll be out for delivery on Monday and that it is at the depot now.

Unfortunately no refund when it is due to mechanical failure...

I wonder if the same happened to yours? Perhaps the same vehicle! If you go onto the online chat and give them a message with your tracking number, they can tell you.

Oh well, what's another (business) day in the grand scheme of things.

Graham.
Don’t worry , arriving today or Monday won’t make much difference at all - had you used UPS or Fedex it would have arrived on Monday anyway, and probably more expensive

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
@ecstrom I used Purolator as well, checked their tracking, it still says the shipment was picked up at XXX yesterday, the docs are supposed to be delivered Monday, question for you, does their website i.e. tracking updates or just goes from picked up to delivered?? getting a little worried here...
It will display as at sorting centre and then next one would be out of for delivery and then says delivered. =)

Reactions: GoodMorningCanada