+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO refusd leaving canada- what to do?

naziae

Jun 19, 2012
can some one help me? I am in the process of applying for a new WP but my LMO got refused. Therefore I am going back to my home country. Do I need to call CIC to inform them? Or can I just leave? I have tried calling but as usual the call center is busy.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

naziae said:
can some one help me? I am in the process of applying for a new WP but my LMO got refused. Therefore I am going back to my home country. Do I need to call CIC to inform them? Or can I just leave? I have tried calling but as usual the call center is busy.
You just leave. There are no exit controls in Canada.

naziae

Jun 19, 2012
thanks i thought so. but about my application that is in process? do they just keep it? how will they know i have left?

scaryclare

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Oh me I am so sorry, what was the reason for refusal? Can you not get the employer to write a letter to challenge the reason for refusal? We are still waiting for the LMO too can you give the time scale of yours please.

naziae

Jun 19, 2012
they said the job was part time which is why they gave the refusal....i submitted the app on may 18th and just received a reply on july 18th.. so 2 months?

naziae

Jun 19, 2012
no i am leaving canada to take care of my nephew and work in africa.... my restoration expires in 60 days....

naziae

Jun 19, 2012
not really.. i want to go home and spend some time with my family and pursue options there for a while..

STURD

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
dear nazie,

i know someone who can offer jobs in hospitality with LMO (Manitoba province) if interested drop me a text

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Yup, Canada does not have exit controls but a stamp of your entry to your country would be on your passport hence the record would be there to show you entered another country hence you have exited Canada.

naziae said:

prashanthaku

Mar 22, 2012
that's really unfortunate. wish you the best in your life.

I'm here in Canada for 2.5 years (came in jan 2012) away from my family. Tried for job for 1.5 years now, my work permit expired in april and I am on visitor permit now.

Even I am thinking to go back to my country even though I want to live here for few more years because I cannot find a job (also with work permit). I should explore other options in my country.

If anyone have any suggestions please do reply. (I cannot study as I cannot afford to study right now). Thank you.

STURD

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
guys if u r looking for an lmo with hospitality industry, drop me a text