+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO Processing Time Ontario

Jul 19, 2012
Jitu1011 said:
No form he just need to call HRSDC helpline and let them know, he will have to tell the file number and they will verify the mistake over phone. There may be good chance that they will automatically send him a new copy otherwise he need to send a cover letter mentioning request for rectification and highlight the incorrect spelling on existing LMO by Fax.

He already have the contact detail of Offier who worked on this case so he can contact him directly, it can be hours but due to their current work load I wrote max two weeks.

Let me know your Location, NOC code or Program name. I will see if I can provide you more information on that!

Cheers
thanks very much for the info its really clearing my head of some worries, my NOC code is 8431 as farmer,im from the philippines,
now im a bit worried, coz my friend also applied on the same job/same employer but his name was correct so his name is on the LMO along with 48 others,all of which had already a contract, the employer said he had my name removed along with 3 others from the list due to wrong spelling of our names, he said he resubmitted it for correction, was that the right move? im worried coz is it possible that instead of just correction it could be a whole new application for LMO just for the 4 of us?

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
isuzu_crossing said:
thanks very much for the info its really clearing my head of some worries, my NOC code is 8431 as farmer,im from the philippines,
now im a bit worried, coz my friend also applied on the same job/same employer but his name was correct so his name is on the LMO along with 48 others,all of which had already a contract, the employer said he had my name removed along with 3 others from the list due to wrong spelling of our names, he said he resubmitted it for correction, was that the right move? im worried coz is it possible that instead of just correction it could be a whole new application for LMO just for the 4 of us?

Still nothing to worry, as i an employer already has LMO he can get new LMO through Accelerated -LMO process. It takes just 10days for an existing employer who already has LMO in last two years.

Jul 19, 2012
Jitu1011 said:
Still nothing to worry, as i an employer already has LMO he can get new LMO through Accelerated -LMO process. It takes just 10days for an existing employer who already has LMO in last two years.
thanks again man, ive read about that A-LMO that was a good news for us and others waiting for LMO's. ill keep you guys posted on further developments. :)

anuvikram

Jul 2, 2010
Jitu1011 said:
hi jitu can i have ur email id plzzzzzzzzzzz i need help regarding lmo thx.

ekong

Jul 20, 2012
isuzu_crossing said:
hello...are you direct hired or you apply to a agency in the philippines?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Note that the A-LMO "applies to employers hiring temporary foreign workers in higher skilled positions such as: management, professional and technical occupations. However, at the present time, the Initiative does not apply to the Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program, the Agricultural Stream and occupations in the film and entertainment sectors."

isuzu_crossing said:
thanks again man, ive read about that A-LMO that was a good news for us and others waiting for LMO's. ill keep you guys posted on further developments. :)

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
anuvikram said:
hi jitu can i have ur email id plzzzzzzzzzzz i need help regarding lmo thx.
j.jitu1011 at gmail com

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
job_seeker said:
Notre that tthe A-LMO "applies to employers hiring temporary foreign workers in higher skilled positions such as: management, professional and technical occupations. However, at the present time, the Initiative does not apply to the Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program, the Agricultural Stream and occupations in the film and entertainment sectors."
Yes you are correct, i forget that I was replying for a candidate who is in agriculture related job.
Thanks for reminding

Jul 19, 2012
job_seeker said:
Note that the A-LMO "applies to employers hiring temporary foreign workers in higher skilled positions such as: management, professional and technical occupations. However, at the present time, the Initiative does not apply to the Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program, the Agricultural Stream and occupations in the film and entertainment sectors."
noted, thanks man, im clinging to hopes that it would be just a revision and not an entirely new application for LMO.

btw. it was direct hiring from a friend of my uncle there in canada.

polgay

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi im A newbie here....im from Philippines too...my employer sent a request first week of July....and they already emailed the job contract...as of now I am waiting for the LMO to file it in CIC...my question is what is usually the time frame of getting the LMO from HRSDC???

Thanks

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
polgay said:
hi im A newbie here....im from Philippines too...my employer sent a request first week of July....and they already emailed the job contract...as of now I am waiting for the LMO to file it in CIC...my question is what is usually the time frame of getting the LMO from HRSDC???

Thanks
You can go through with this thread from the start to check the actual timelines of approval. It seems it depends upon the province it was filed and the NOC number.

Based from what I read so far, it general, it ranges from 2 - 5 months.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Were you being hired thru SAWP?

isuzu_crossing said:
noted, thanks man, im clinging to hopes that it would be just a revision and not an entirely new application for LMO.

btw. it was direct hiring from a friend of my uncle there in canada.

ekong

Jul 20, 2012
Cabalen said:
You can go through with this thread from the start to check the actual timelines of approval. It seems it depends upon the province it was filed and the NOC number.

Based from what I read so far, it general, it ranges from 2 - 5 months.
[/quote
hello guys im also currently waiting for my LMO,I was a diret hiring to ontario as a farmer.To mr.isuzu_crossing..How long did you wait on your LMO?thanks