+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO Processing Time Ontario

viliusz

Dec 22, 2011
@gymbunny: can you let us know when your application was submitted and what was your wait time? Thanks a mil.

uncertainity

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
viliusz said:
@ gymbunny: can you let us know when your application was submitted and what was your wait time? Thanks a mil.
as per his old posts he submitted on 14-Sep and got file number on 30-Sep..so nearly 114 days....am i correct gymbunny?

alinka

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Probably not, my employer applied at the beginning of October and there is no news so far... Waiting... Fingers crossed for this week!

uncertainity

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
alinka said:
Probably not, my employer applied at the beginning of October and there is no news so far... Waiting... Fingers crossed for this week!
when did they got file number...and do let us know ...when you get LMO response....good luck

viliusz

Dec 22, 2011
Thanks @ uncertainity and @ gymbunny - I found out the same dates few posts back.

AFAIK mine app for LMO was submitted in w/c 17th Oct, 2011 and I am still waiting for positive outcome. BTW my news are that Immigration Lawyer called them and they said "3 more weeks". This was last Tue, so I hope to get LMO processed until the end of Jan, 2012. I will update in case more news available.

Cheers.

uncertainity

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
viliusz said:
Thanks @ uncertainity and @ gymbunny - I found out the same dates few posts back.

AFAIK mine app for LMO was submitted in w/c 17th Oct, 2011 and I am still waiting for positive outcome. BTW my news are that Immigration Lawyer called them and they said "3 more weeks". This was last Tue, so I hope to get LMO processed until the end of Jan, 2012. I will update in case more news available.

Cheers.
when did u got ur file number...

viliusz

Dec 22, 2011
I haven't got my file # as everything is being handled by Immigration Lawyers and a company that gave me Arranged Employment.

alinka

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viliusz said:
I haven't got my file # as everything is being handled by Immigration Lawyers and a company that gave me Arranged Employment.
Same with me... The application was mailed on October 7th, and the lawyer told me that my application was received on the 2nd week of Oct, so I assume that's when my application got the file number... I will let you know as soon as there is any news!

uncertainity

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
viliusz said:
So your employer would have applied for AEO rather than LMO

angirasg

Jan 11, 2012
Hello All

My employer has applied for LMO on Oct 24, 2011 and told me the estimated time is 8 weeks from date of application. But it has been 10 weeks and still there is no response from service canada. I am in hurry as I am unemployed right now.

How long nowdays is LMO taking in Ontario toronto ?

Regards,
Gaurav

uncertainity

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
angirasg said:
Hello All

My employer has applied for LMO on Oct 24, 2011 and told me the estimated time is 8 weeks from date of application. But it has been 10 weeks and still there is no response from service canada. I am in hurry as I am unemployed right now.

How long nowdays is LMO taking in Ontario toronto ?

Regards,
Gaurav
I think you should get in 2 weeks or so as its taking 10-12 weeks nowadays...can you tell us the NOC code and duration

alinka

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viliusz said:
@ uncertainity: is LMO much different from AEO? In what way? thanks.
I believe LMO is for temporary work permits, while AEO is for those who apply for PR...