+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO processing Time - Alberta

scaryclare

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Our timeline so far here in Alberta under NOC code 8255

Application for LMO faxed to SC: 30 MAY 2012
File Number allocated : 20 JUNE 2012

It really depends on if your employer submitted an ALMO if not I have been told it also depends on the skill level of the job position. We are sitting waiting too very frustrating.

ann329

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scaryclare said:
Our timeline so far here in Alberta under NOC code 8255

Application for LMO faxed to SC: 30 MAY 2012
File Number allocated : 20 JUNE 2012

It really depends on if your employer submitted an ALMO if not I have been told it also depends on the skill level of the job position. We are sitting waiting too very frustrating.
Thanks for posting your timeline. I'm under NOC 6453. I and my employer are also having a waiting game pain but still looking forward to have it soon.

scaryclare

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
What is your timeline ann329?
We are now in our restoration period as the visa was refused due to not having the LMO and are quickly running out of time.

me_anne08

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AINP office (edmonton alberta)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2012
Nomination.....
23-05-2012 nomination apprpved with AINP Certificate
AOR Received.
30-08-2012
File Transfer...
NOVA SCOTIA (for PR app. under PNP) App.filled:June 8,2012 File no. Received: July 12, 2012
Med's Done....
10-15-2012
Passport Req..
05-27-2013
LANDED..........
14-07-13
scaryclare said:
We are now in our restoration period as the visa was refused due to not having the LMO and are quickly running out of time.
ask ko lang pag renewal ng LMO ngayon di na ba sa Edmonton ipasa kasi yung sa update Centralize na..thanks

ann329

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scaryclare said:
scaryclare, to be honest, i don't know when did my employer received his file number from Service canada. He just told me the day he filed the lmo and told me the approximate weeks it would take to be released. I think our 4th week of waiting was over. We don't know when will we have it (no clue for real). Keep me posted if you have received your positive lmo. Thank you :)

whmarasigan

May 25, 2012
Re: LMO processing Time - Alberta -UAE applicant

My name is Wilfred (Filipino), i'm new on this site and presently working here in UAE for 6 years
My cousin got an employer for me from Alberta and he said that they are waiting for a approval of my LMO from Canadian Consulate in Abu Dhabi.
My questions are;
1) Is there anyone from this site who has the same situation? How long it will take to approved that LMO?
2) If that will be approved then they will call me (Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi)or my employer from Canada will directly contact me?
3) What are the documents needed to submit?
Please i need a reply from applicant here in UAE of same situation.
Thanks,

Wilfred

scaryclare

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Any more timelines for LMO processing times that are noy under the ALMO system. I am waiting for 2 possible LMOs and now well into restoration, time lines so far

!st LMO

Received By SC : 9 MAY 2012
File Number issued : 12 JUne 2012
Possible employer called was told should be back 1st week in July.....still waiting!

2nd LMO possible different employer

LMO Received by SC : 30 May 2012
File Number issued : 20 June 2012

Anybody with similar dates please post. Thanks

wendyk

Nov 21, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 30, 2015
LMO received MAY 1, 2012
Letter with processing number JUN 4, 2011
No another answer till today, processing place Edmonton
NOC B Skilled worker
::)

annab

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2014
Nomination.....
18 may 2014
AOR Received.
12 august 2014
IELTS Request
with application package
Med's Request
12 august 2014
Med's Done....
18 august 2014
LMO request received by SC : 29 May 2012
File Number issued : 21 June 2012

help_seeker12

Jun 24, 2012
Just want to share my worries about the status of my application. HR has confirmed that they have started processing my work permit (I presumed it is LMO) a week after they interviewed me personally. HR said while waiting their immigration lawyer to process my work permit, they're also working on the job offer letter. My last communication with HR was June 20, 2012 and confirmed work permit process underway and Job offer letter on its way to final approval. 2 weeks later, I sent a followup letter to HR but no reply until now (July 10). It it is true, LMO should be applied June 20 but no news until now. I am just worried if they are still interested in hiring me as no words/ no offer letter from the employer until today.

Anyone with the same experience, I would appreciate if you can share too.

Thank you!

scaryclare

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Just an update on processing times.

Application received by Service Canada on May 9 2012 (9 weeks ago) has a file number but is still to be allocated to an officer! Anybody know how long it takes once it has been allocated to an officer?

ann329

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any updates for some released LMOs in Alberta this past few days?

scaryclare

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Service Canada called the employer last Wednesday only 3 weeks after getting a file number!!! Unfortunatly the employer lost his temper with the officer and they are now trying desperatlry trying to rectify it, they have a consultant who is their representative but SC called the employer and I think was just trying to make sure that its a genuine offer but instead of referring the officer to the consultant he tried to answer the questions himself and ended up getting really mad. So now praying this can be sorted.